Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Have Any Questions?

freedomrik Guest
    I have a question. I have seen the video and heard the audio of them saying to pull the building(with dynomite)

Just how long would it take to set up for a controled demo of a 47 story building?

Quote Originally Posted by freedomrik
    I have a question. I have seen the video and heard the audio of them saying to pull the building(with dynomite)

Just how long would it take to set up for a controled demo of a 47 story building?
    Professor Jones speculated it would take 10 men, 40 trips. I think that's right.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

freedomrik Guest
    Doesn't sound like it was a split second decision like they first made it out to be, and then another word about it.

Are they ( the powers to be) actually denying, now, that they brought the building down themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by freedomrik
    Doesn't sound like it was a split second decision like they first made it out to be, and then another word about it.

Are they ( the powers to be) actually denying, now, that they brought the building down themselves?
    No, it doesn't seem like a "split second" decision. My friend and I were talking about that not too long ago. The argument is... if he gave the order to "Pull It" late in the afternoon, then that means either the building was already pre-wired, and he knew, and so did all of the firemen that were there that day, or firemen somehow have the ability to wire buildings in a ridiculously fast fashion. I haven't looked into whether or not firemen have the ability to bring down buildings quickly. I have heard that back in the early 20th century, firemen would bring a building down, rather than let the fire spread. Obviously they had to have done that somewhat quickly because they were trying to contain the fire. Is this method still in use today? I don't know.

The PTB, to my knowledge, have never taken credit for bringing the buildings down.

During that particular discussion, my friend and I came up with a theory. And it goes against some information regarding things we've heard. Regarding the buildings being shut down, and maintenance crews being sent in. Most people who believe in Controlled Demolition, think that those were the individuals who wired them.

This "new" theory makes sense to a certain extent. However, there's absolutely no way to verify it (that I know of).

Imagine if you will, the United States is invaded. Somehow, a country miraculously manages to invade what is currently a country that has the most powerful military apparatus in the world.

If that happened, doesn't it make sense that there is information that we have that we don't want our invaders to? Information stored in Federal Buildings for example. How would you quickly dispose of information currently being stored in Federal Buildings? Hmmmmm...

The theory is that certain buildings in the United States are wired upon creation. In the event that we need to destroy the information within, quickly.

Then, you look at the offices that were within Building 7. I don't remember the list off the top of my head, but it was the Secret Service, the Securities and Exchange Commission, The CIA, the FBI I believe, and a few others. Organizations that have information that might be considered dangerous in the hands of our "invaders".

The problem with this theory is that people wouldn't work in buildings they knew were wired with explosives. If this was the practice of our Government, it would be one of the MOST classified pieces of information we have. Not something a schmuck like me could get.

The other problem is... what happens if there's a fire in the building? Would that detonate the explosives? Are there explosives that can resist fire? I believe Thermate can according to Professor Jones.

Anyway, thought I'd share.

somebigguy Guest
    I have heard the theory that Jon speaks of, and believe that the perps may have been using that to explain the collapses once the truth of controlled demolition was ultimately revealed, and then they chose not to follow through with the plan.

I'm thinking Silverstein's comment was intentional to slowly let the cat out of the bag, but they must have had second thoughts on the plan, possibly due to lawsuits if they made such a claim as prewired buildings, and cancelled the job. Now they're back to fighting the truth of controlled demo tooth and nail.

Regarding whether Pull it meant they went in and setup the explosives on the afternoon of 9/11 to bring the tower down, that theory does not hold water for several reasons.

First of all, if the fire was supposedly as bad as they'd have us believe, causing them to make the decision to demolish the building rather than fight the fire (that statement alone is nonsense, how is it easier to demolish rather than fight a fire), how the hell would they be able to go in, plant explosives on every floor and pull off the most perfect controlled demolition job anyone has ever seen. Remember, the fire was supposedly so bad, they didn't want to go in and fight it.

Secondly, on the afternoon of 9/11, after the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil in history, its extremely unlikely that they would be trucking in explosives to downtown New York.

Buildings in the early 20th Century weren't built as well as today's buildings... Remember the Chicago Fire of 1871? It makes sense that they brought them down... It would be interesting to ask a firefighter about that procedure if it exists.

They weren't built as well meaning fire would spread more rapidly in those old buildings...

reprehensor Guest
    I have heard the theory that some Federal buildings are pre-wired, but it's just a rumor AFAIK. It does have some logical appeal, but I can't comment on whether or not explosives would have a viable 30-year shelf-life.

Here's a crazy theory, feels like a psyop;

http://lot08.gnn.tv/blogs/11972/DaNtE_s_9_11_InFeRnO

If Jones' findings are independently verified by another university lab, expect some sort of limited hang-out story to roll out. Otherwise, operation "deny, deny, deny" will continue.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by reprehensor
    I have heard the theory that some Federal buildings are pre-wired, but it's just a rumor AFAIK. It does have some logical appeal, but I can't comment on whether or not explosives would have a viable 30-year shelf-life.

Here's a crazy theory, feels like a psyop;

http://lot08.gnn.tv/blogs/11972/DaNtE_s_9_11_InFeRnO

If Jones' findings are independently verified by another university lab, expect some sort of limited hang-out story to roll out. Otherwise, operation "deny, deny, deny" will continue.
    Intersting article.

Regarding the WTC being built to collapse, think back to when that US spy plane landed in China years ago when Bush first took office. When that plane landed the crew went through a rehearsed prccedure of destroying certain documents and equipment so that the enemy wouldn't be able to get there hands on them. So I'd imagine that secret documents held within the WTC would have the same type of thing; no need to self-destruce the enitre building.

And even if they did keep the building rigged in case shit happens, what happens if the wrong shit happens like a small fire? The whole building would collapse from someone dropping a cigarette in the wrong place or something.