Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Have Any Questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius Riley
    CIA you say? So Gold, you hiring?
    No. Can I ask a question? Are you trying to refer people to team8 because you believe in the "Hologram/CGI" theory?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    One of the drill practiced before 9/11, along side hijacked planes hitting the WTC and Pentagon, were shoot downs of passenger planes over the Atlantic. So that could be one possible scenario.
    Good catch!

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    No. Can I ask a question? Are you trying to refer people to team8 because you believe in the "Hologram/CGI" theory?
    I honestly haven't really looked into it. But if you want to talk about it ...

I honestly haven't really looked into it. But if you want to talk about it ...
    No. I don't waste my time on obvious disinformation.

Ooops... I said the "d" word.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Good catch!
    Somebiguy posted a CNN story a long while back about saying that on 9/12/01, 3 planes were picked up on Canadian radar headed up towards the North Pole (or whatever that place is called) when all planes were grounded. So could be another possible scenario.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Ooops... I said the "d" word.
    Team8plus.org is part of a disinformation campaign? Don't think so. Read over that timeline they've come up with. Some vital stuff there.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Boeing is a major player in the military industry complex, which you and I have both fingered as having benefited from 911. Would Boeing donate some old, outdated planes to be used as drones for the operation? Maybe United or American Airlines would surrender to the military an old passenger jet that had been stripped and could be used for hauling cargo, yeah, a cargo of explosives. Said jet resembles or is actually a Boeing passenger jumbo-jet.

This isn't much of a stretch at all really. The donations could be made unknowingly. Hell, who is to say that the military hasn't been sitting on said planes for years awaiting the exercises taking place on or around 9/11? Who is to say they don't right now still have a fleet of outdated passenger and military planes to be used for future exercises.

Team8plus.org is part of a disinformation campaign? Don't think so. Read over that timeline they've come up with. Some vital stuff there.
    Nico Haupt and I don't get along. Nico Haupt has done more to hurt the movement than a lot of people. The idea that planes didn't strike the towers on 9/11 is absurd. Absolutely absurd. I won't even entertain it, nor will I link to their site because of it.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Nico Haupt and I don't get along. Nico Haupt has done more to hurt the movement than a lot of people. The idea that planes didn't strike the towers on 9/11 is absurd. Absolutely absurd. I won't even entertain it, nor will I link to their site because of it.
    So you win. Planes hit the towers. Drones. Outdated models of Boeing passenger jumbo jets loaded with explosives were remote controlled into wtc 1 and 2. In the timeline I posted, Team8plus does not assert otherwise.

In fact, I think it argues that a plane of some form or fashion, a drone, perhaps an old military jet of some make, hit the Pentagon.