Ignatius Riley Guest
    Have I told you that you are good?

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius Riley
    Have I told you that you are good?
    Nope. Thanks.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Ignatius Riley Guest
    So here it is, the theory:

Those hijackers, assets of drug-running rings within the FBI and CIA, on that day participated in military exercises in which they were to stage hijackings of multiple planes at once. On the planes were personnel who were aware of the exercise. The hijackers boarded civilian passenger jets, boeing jumbo jets, in civilian airports. On the planes were military and law enforcement personnel. The flights departed from the civilian airports posing as regular flights. The hijackers played their role. The planes were hijacked from the hijackers by hackers working for NRO or other intelligence organizations, be they private or public, and were flown around via remote control and registered as ghost blips, a few of the dozens to surface that day, on civilian airline agency radars. The planes landed safely elsewhere. Attah calls home the next day after getting paid. The planes used in the war games remain in circulation, one of which is not decommissioned until Dec. 2005.

Back to 911, meanwhile, a switheroo occurred in which remote controlled cargo planes carrying explosives were guided into wtc 1 and 2 and a tomohawk missile was launched from an aircraft carrier and hit the Pentagon, all according to war game exercises occurring that day that were switched from exercise to real time at some point by some moles.

Add that to the billions of theories that are now in circulation

Ok.

But make sure when you talk about it that you emphasize that it's only a theory.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Now that I think about it I laugh. Bro it ain't even a theory. To be a theory it must survive as a hypothesis. So I could say it is a hypothesis, but to be a hypothesis it must be stated in the negative, which it ain't.

So it is a dysfunctional hypothesis, one that is based on some sound evidence and some speculation.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    So Gold,

You scared? Afraid that you will be suicided like H.S. Thompson?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Wassup Ignatius Riley!

If I may join this conversation; I'm not a 9/11 expert like you 2 are but there are also many news clips saying the there was no real evidence of plane wreckage in Pennsylvania. So that adds to the argument that the planes were switched.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Whatup!

Yep. The alleged Penn. crash would be the first in which a plane basically disappeared into a hole in the ground. Day-of reports have coroners saying they haven't seen so much as a drop of blood from the wreck site. A Washinton Post reporter described the wreckage site as basically being a hole dug in the ground with scrap metal dumped in it.

And then things get sketchy, what with reports of debris from flight 93 being allegedly found as far away as eight miles.

Check out this link for more:

http://nomoregames.net/index.php?pag...=we_have_holes

When this thing prints out it is something like 30 pages. Take the time it takes to read it. It is an easy read and some good points are contained therein.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Coo thanks!