Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Have Any Questions?

erose001 Guest
    Thanks! I'm already browsing, and will browse some more before posting my info. In part because I'm interested to see where my research intersects with others, and partly because I'm interested to see if other intelligence brats like me have found the BB and are posting what they know. (Yep, several of us who grew up with a parent in the biz have had some degree of foreknowledge, but it becomes an echo chamber when we share it only amongst ourselves. And, BTW, I'm passing on info about this board to fellow/sister brats. )

As you say in your sig, only together may we find the truth. The synergy of us sharing what we know will ultimately create a coherent version of what really happened that blue Tuesday morning.

I have a favorite uncle who was in the NSA for 30 years. He's retired now, but it's fun to bounce ideas off of his head.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

erose001 Guest
    Your uncle have any thoughts on this that you can share? (Or if you have, maybe share a link?)

Our family and family friends run the gamut - mil intelligence, CIA, and NSA. Joy.

Quote Originally Posted by erose001
    Your uncle have any thoughts on this that you can share? (Or if you have, maybe share a link?)

Our family and family friends run the gamut - mil intelligence, CIA, and NSA. Joy.
    My uncle and I have a little game that we play. I ask him a question, and he refuses to answer. We've been doing that since I was a kid. However, one day when I was doing some 9/11 research, it occurred to me that the "War On Terror" was just the "War On Drugs" with a new name. Same movie, different title, and A LOT more aggressive. Like Nosferatu and Dracula. I called my uncle, and said, "Has the U.S. Government been involved in the drug trade before, during, and after the Iran/Contra affair?", and for the first time in my life, he gave me an "answer". He said, "Possibly". Never in my life had he said something even remotely close to an answer, but for some reason, on that day, he did. I was off to the races at that point.

WhiteGuySaysThis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Your YBBS 9/11 Helpers are...

Me
    Somebigguy
    911=inside job
    Dazinith
    EmceeSoze
    Good Doctor HST
    PCTeaser
    Casey
    and a few others...

I'm sure they'll do everything they can to either answer your question, or point you to someone who can...
    YEA! If you need any help in the General area, I'm your man!

erose001 Guest
    Another question (I'm just full of 'em, hehe). Would it be helpful to start a thread of links, so that each of us can add links we've been using? With the caveat that we should READ the thread so that we don't end up duplicating links twenty times.

Another question (I'm just full of 'em, hehe). Would it be helpful to start a thread of links, so that each of us can add links we've been using? With the caveat that we should READ the thread so that we don't end up duplicating links twenty times.
    Don't worry about it. There are dupes... the more the merrier... and if need be, I can always combine threads.

erose001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Don't worry about it. There are dupes... the more the merrier... and if need be, I can always combine threads.
    Kewl. I have to mosey out of here in a few, but I'll be back this weekend with my list. Thanks!

Thank you!

magistre Guest
    Hi all,

Thanks for the kind and helpful replies.

This comment really hit home. Ever since OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD, there has been a concerted effort to discredit anyone who uses scientific method to detail conspiratorial activities, that is, referring to conspiracy theorist as "kooks."

And the irony is, we have numerous laws on the books that are designed specifically to prosecute conspirators, people who conspire murder for example, the RICO laws, etc. That is, people who aren't members of the elite, anyway.

I do indeed do as you suggest, pointing out the conspiracies that are prosecuted all the time, and that there is no reason why we should not investigate prosecute conspirators in government too. Heck, Nixon and Co. were being investigated for a two-bit break-in, but it was only a pretext for the horrific and secretive war conspiracies going on at the same time. (Seems familiar, eh? No wonder so many of us are referring to "Downing Street Gate" these days.)

And it is OUR government after all, we hire 'em and we pay 'em. Special interests or not, they are still accountable to US.

Okay sorry for the rant, but it's nice to see that I'm among like-minded company with regard to the issue of conspiracy theory investigation.

Returning to the topic at hand, do you have any suggestions as to an appropriate thread where I can post my info? Or should I start a new thread, something like "Personal knowledge/anecdotal info."

I appreciate the advice.

Thanks!

I was in high-school when JFK was shot down and I've seen the brain-washing of the public to have that knee-jerk reaction to the word "conspiracy". If it wasn't there, why would they work so hard to prejudice people against the idea?!