Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Have Any Questions?

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    The wargames, the "switch", the Bin Laden tape being fake, etc... are theories that need to be examined, absolutely, but they are theories nevertheless. They are theories based on information we have been able to obtain. As regular citizens. However, there is more to the story than we know. More that we don't know because we don't have the proper access. Access to the information, and access to the people involved.

It's their job to answer OUR questions, and we must hold them to it.
    TRUE! ABSOLUTELY! AMEN!

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Now where were we. Oh, right, the links I dropped earlier to team8plus.org purportedly pose evidence that many of the flights that allegedly crashed that day were elsewhere when they were, by the official account, slamming into bldgs.

Said team8: "Analysis of the flight paths reveals the possibility that the planes were switched for substitute "drone" planes, operated by remote control and loaded with explosives to cause maximum damage. Although this is somewhat speculative, it is important to point out the anomalies in the flight paths that might lead us to consider this scenario. If you are unfamiliar with "plane-swapping" and "remote controlled plane" theories, please refer to Appendix C (Operation Northwoods and Remote Controlled Planes)"

http://www.team8plus.org/the-movement/radar/Radar.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius Riley
    Now where were we. Oh, right, the links I dropped earlier to team8plus.org purportedly pose evidence that many of the flights that allegedly crashed that day were elsewhere when they were, by the official account, slamming into bldgs.
    And I don't think it makes sense that they would go through the trouble of switching those planes. I think it makes more sense that based on today's technology, they would somehow have the ability to take control of those planes instead.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

In regards to team8. Don't they support the CGI theory regarding the footage of the planes hitting the buildings?

Don't they promote something other than a plane hitting those buildings?

Ignatius Riley Guest
    And I don't think it makes sense that they would go through the trouble of switching those planes. I think it makes more sense that based on today's technology, they would somehow have the ability to take control of those planes instead.
    Agreed. Logically, if you are going to have to kill a bunch of passengers anyway, why not go ahead and really kill them in plane crashes.

Playin' the devil's advocate, I would suggest that for your psy-op that is the wtc, you will want big explosions. So you don't want a passenger jet. You want a cargo plane carrying explosives. So those two planes must be switched for that reason.

The pentagon wasn't hit by a boeing passenger jumbo jet, a 757. That plane had to be switched.

Now what if, since a couple of those flights weren't even scheduled for that day, those flights were actually part of military exercises, were actual passenger jumbo jets, were mostly empty except for a few military personnel, actually did take off from civilian airports, flew around and were at times remote controlled and then were landed safely elsewhere. This might explain some of the additional ghost blips on the FAA's radar that morning.

Flight 93 is your propaghanda plane. Real passengers, real takeoff. Real Global Hawk takeover of navigation systems. Crash faked (because you don't want the FAA finding evidence of the Global Hawk hijacking when it conducts a real deal legitimate investigation of a real crash). Plane landed. People deboarded then killed or taken to guantanamo or somewhere so you have all your funerals and human interest story fodder. Black box transcripts faked. Cell phone calls faked. Makes for a great story about heroism against Moslem monsters.

And then later: Flight 93 the movie! The propaghanda psy-op nears completion.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Don't they promote something other than a plane hitting those buildings?
    I guess. That seems to be exactly what they are getting at. Planes being switched for drones or something of the sort, an assimilation of the events of that day with what information is out there about the National Recognaissance Office conducting war game exercises wherein planes are remote controlled into buildings.

To be honest, bro, I originally went to the site bc it was trumpeted as a scout for military war games. I wanted to see what was coming up.

The pentagon wasn't hit by a boeing passenger jumbo jet, a 757.
    What I'm about to present to you is what they're telling us. If you think the idea that this evidence is fake, I will grant you that that is a good theory. Based on the passport that was found at the WTC, and the report from that reporter who said that passport was planted. However, I choose to look at other pieces of evidence as if it's "real" until I hear otherwise. It saves me time, and simplifies the case against the Government. So if you're going to say as fact that this piece of evidence is fake, please present to me evidence of that. Someone coming forward who inspected it, and says that it's fake, etc...

Flight 77 Hijacker "Saudi Arabia Student Identity Card" Found In Rubble
    Thanks to Paul Thompson

http://www.9-11commission.gov/staff_...rrTrav_Ch2.pdf

FBI records of airline personnel indicate that some recall specific hijackers presenting U.S. identification documents with their airline tickets. The American Airlines ticket agent at Logan Airport recalls the al Shehri brothers presenting drivers’ licenses at check-in. FBI report of investigation, Elvia C., Sept. 13, 2001. When Hamza al Ghamdi and Ahmed al Ghamdi checked in at Logan Airport in Boston, Hamza al Ghamdi used his Florida driver’s license and Ahmed al Ghamdi used his fraudulently obtained Virginia identification card. FBI report of investigation, interview of Gail J., Sept. 21, 2001. At Dulles, Khalid al Mihdhar and Majed Moqed provided their fraudulently obtained Virginia identification cards at the ticket counter. FBI report of investigation, interview of Susan S., American Airline ticketing agent, Sept. 13, 2001. A “Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Student Identity Card” was found in the rubble at the Pentagon with Moqed’s name on it. Forensic examination indicated that it may have been fraudulent. United States Secret Service Forensic Services report for the FBI PENTTBOM investigation regarding the physical examination of forensic science research request, Oct. 10, 2001. Hijackers Omari, Wail al Shehri and Hanjour also had international driver licenses and Jarrah had an international student identification card.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Um, yeah, well the plane mostly vaporized but an id card survived. Wrong. The card was probably planted or the story about the card being found was invented.

All sorts of problems arise when we start talking about those hijackers. Many of the alleged hijackers turned up alive and well living elsewhere within days of 911. Of the flight manifests on that day, Moslem names were not on the lists of, I believe, more than one of those flights. Of the alleged hijackers, a startling percentage received military training on military bases, lived on military bases and in the weeks prior lived near NSA headquarters. Then you have the inconsistencies within their characters. Attah, a reported Moslem extremist, loved booze, strippers, fast cars and pork chops. There were apparently two Jarrahs living in America, one who drank beer and was a moderate Moslem from a wealthy family and who was at times living in wedlock with his girlfriend. The other was first reported to be living in Queens, visited Afghanistan, and then later moved to the same town as his doppleganger to shadow his movements before finally hijacking his identity.

In the days before 911, the alleged hijackers did their jobs as patsies. They were seen and seen often. They flashed id, argued loudly with officials and civilians in public places, in other words were noticed. Hell, Attah left two cars to be found, one in Seattle, one in Boston. That is the best part: cars with books on Judo and archaic Moslem theology. That would be like a soccer player going to a game and leaving in his car a book on dribbling and corner kicks.

Of the military exercises that day, at least one involved hijacked airlines. It is possible that these guys, patises and tools that they were, were part of those war games. The boarded planes expecting to hijack them and fly them and demand the release of Moslem Brotherhood members incarcerated in Egypt. In short they were actors playing the role of hijackers in military war games. What became of them, who knows? Attah apparently called his dad the day after 911.

Um, yeah, well the plane mostly vaporized but an id card survived. Wrong. The card was probably planted or the story about the card being found was invented.

All sorts of problems arise when we start talking about those hijackers. Many of the alleged hijackers turned up alive and well living elsewhere within days of 911. Of the flight manifests on that day, Moslem names were not on the lists of, I believe, more than one of those flights. Of the alleged hijackers, a startling percentage received military training on military bases, lived on military bases and in the weeks prior lived near NSA headquarters. Then you have the inconsistencies within their characters. Attah, a reported Moslem extremist, loved booze, strippers, fast cars and pork chops. There were apparently two Jarrahs living in America, one who drank beer and was a moderate Moslem from a wealthy family and who was at times living in wedlock with his girlfriend. The other was first reported to be living in Queens, visited Afghanistan, and then later moved to the same town as his doppleganger to shadow his movements before finally hijacking his identity.

In the days before 911, the alleged hijackers did their jobs as patsies. They were seen and seen often. They flashed id, argued loudly with officials and civilians in public places, in other words were noticed. Hell, Attah left two cars to be found, one in Seattle, one in Boston. That is the best part: cars with books on Judo and archaic Moslem theology. That would be like a soccer player going to a game and leaving in his car a book on dribbling and corner kicks.

Of the military exercises that day, at least one involved hijacked airlines. It is possible that these guys, patises and tools that they were, were part of those war games. The boarded planes expecting to hijack them and fly them and demand the release of Moslem Brotherhood members incarcerated in Egypt. In short they were actors playing the role of hijackers in military war games. What became of them, who knows? Attah apparently called his dad the day after 911.
    Mohammad Atta - I Wonder...

Feel free to contribute.