Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Have Any Questions?

Valfather Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EminemsRevenge
    Sheeple with a limited knowledge of history... http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/GERreichstagF.htm shows that there is a precedent...
    My question is: who told the truth about the Reichstag fire? The Nazis or their victorious enemies? I really don't know who to believe. Many of the post-war "confessions" and "witness testimonies" were extracted by means of torture, intimidation, extortion, deception, etc. Any witness for the defense who contradicted the "witnesses" or "evidence" presented by the likes of Robert M. Kempner and Benjamin B. Ferencz were prime candidates for a cell adjacent to the defendant on trial. See for example http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/imt/proc/05-15-46.htm.

A careful study of the post-WWII victor's show trials will do much to illuminate what is now taking place regarding 9-11. Nonetheless, I don't wish to follow this tangent in the context of 9-11 investigations. If you are interested in this sort of thing I suggest you begin here: http://www.google.com/search?q=Walter+Lüftl

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Q: People like Wayne Madsen and others say Flight 93 was shot down over Pennsylvania, others say the flight that crashed there WAS NOT Flight 93; and that the real Flight 93 landed in a nearby airport. What's the deal?

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    Q: People like Wayne Madsen and others say Flight 93 was shot down over Pennsylvania, others say the flight that crashed there WAS NOT Flight 93; and that the real Flight 93 landed in a nearby airport. What's the deal?
    I too am totally confused over flight 93. Eyewitnesses report different things and the site seems the biggest puzzle of all. After all, if they were going to fake a crash, why not make it look like a crash?
    As with the story of the goat at Booker, the ineptitude of the presentation is odd for a top secret national deception such as 911 appears to be. I am day by day drifiting towards a cock-up AND conspiracy position.

The Cleveland airport story is probably not true. I spoke with the person who originally posted it, and she sent me this...

Jonathan,

A newswire like the AP or Reuters is a pretty common thing. I think it'd benefit you to check out some textbooks on journalism. They will explain that when wire bulletins are recalled, no one literally "calls" you. Instead, there's a retraction on the wire itself.

Most of the questions we receive about this story are centered on how a newsroom works.

http://blogs.scripps.com/wcpo/staff/..._93_story.html

Liz
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

So that knocks one off for ya Andrew...

Andrew... have you seen the "shoot down" evidence?

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Andrew... have you seen the "shoot down" evidence?
    Yes, I think it is the most likely story. But it doesn't explain that weird crater .

Oh, and another thing. I learned from the debunking website that wtc7 fell down tilted towards the south and not 'straight down' as Jones and Griffin assert. isn't it a shame that they are not being wholly truthful?

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLoweWatson
    Yes, I think it is the most likely story. But it doesn't explain that weird crater .

Oh, and another thing. I learned from the debunking website that wtc7 fell down tilted towards the south and not 'straight down' as Jones and Griffin assert. isn't it a shame that they are not being wholly truthful?
    Are you being sarcastic?

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Are you being sarcastic?
    No. Why? Am I being stupid or something? I am not often sarcastic Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLoweWatson
    No. Why? Am I being stupid or something? I am not often sarcastic Jon.
    Do you have a link?