Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Have Any Questions?

Quote Originally Posted by ZachM
    Thanks to the people who started this forum, which I found through 911blogger.com. I'm familiar with the explosives theory on the WTC, and have a couple questions:

1) Can we rule out faulty construction in the WTC collapse?

2) Although WTC 7 was not struck by a plane, it must have been exposed to the seismic force of two of the world's largest skyscrapers collapsing across the street. Could this force, in conjunction with construction flaws, explain WTC 7's collapse?
    Hi Zach... thanks for signing up... admittedly, these aren't my strong suits... however, I will try to answer them to the best of my ability...

1) Yes. Those buildings were built PHENOMENALLY well.

2) If that's the case, then why didn't every building surrounding the towers fall as well?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

ZachM Guest
    2) If that's the case, then why didn't every building surrounding the towers fall as well?
    Some people might argue that in earthquakes it is common for buildings to be affected differently, even if they are right next to each other.

I think the questions above will become more frequent as the 9/11 truth movement grows. They were some of my first thoughts when I first started studying the controlled demolition theory, and they came up again when I wrote about WTC 7 in my blog. You can read the reactions of some very intelligent people who still believe the official story:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index...=1368#comments

Some people might argue that in earthquakes it is common for buildings to be affected differently, even if they are right next to each other.

I think the questions above will become more frequent as the 9/11 truth movement grows. They were some of my first thoughts when I first started studying the controlled demolition theory, and they came up again when I wrote about WTC 7 in my blog. You can read the reactions of some very intelligent people who still believe the official story:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index...=1368#comments
    Thanks Zach... have you seen 911revisited?

ZachM Guest
    Yeah, 911revisted is the best documentary on the subject I've seen. The news reports of so many people hearing explosions was quite a shock.

Yeah, 911revisted is the best documentary on the subject I've seen. The news reports of so many people hearing explosions was quite a shock.
    Yes... Dr. Griffin said it's the best he's ever seen.

awepittance Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Hi Zach... thanks for signing up... admittedly, these aren't my strong suits... however, I will try to answer them to the best of my ability...

1) Yes. Those buildings were built PHENOMENALLY well.

just a question, is it true that other buildings besides WTC7 partially or fully collapsed that were int he vicinity of WTc 1 & 2?

i have heard this on several 911 debunking sites with little or no proof. One of them they mention is a church and another building not part of the WTC complex

Goatfish Guest

yes

Quote Originally Posted by awepittance
    just a question, is it true that other buildings besides WTC7 partially or fully collapsed that were int he vicinity of WTc 1 & 2?

i have heard this on several 911 debunking sites with little or no proof. One of them they mention is a church and another building not part of the WTC complex
    Yes, WTC 5 and 6 were also badly banged up. Click here

Goatfish Guest

Oh, and another thing..

The Deutsche Bank building was right next to one of the two towers, and it's still standing to this day. What's interesting about this is this building is much closer to where the towers were compared to WTC7, which was a whole city block away. If we're to believe that WTC7 fell from peripheral damage from the collapse of the two towers, than surely this building would definitely have been toast.
    Of course, this building is going to be taken down soon. This reminds me of when the government chopped off large parts of the tree which totally obscured Oswald's view of Kennedy from the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository. When the tree was intact, Oswald would have had to shoot through very thick tree branches and leaves (which basically totally obscured the view of the street). By cutting down parts of the tree, they were trying to make it seem like he had a clear view.
    But then again, he was never even on the 6th floor at the time of the shooting anyway!

RBHam Guest

Flight 93 flyers

I need a good, comprehensive flyer that mentions the fact that cell phones could not be used in 2001 on an airplane...

Please forward to rbham44@sasktel.net

EminemsRevenge Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Also... keep in mind that people have a VERY difficult time accepting that their Government could do something like 9/11. I say, just because it's scary, doesn't mean it's not true.
    Sheeple with a limited knowledge of history... http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/GERreichstagF.htm shows that there is a precedent...