Please Donate To Peace Of The Action

Friends,

I don't know if you're aware or not, but Cindy Sheehan is planning on an event in Washington D.C. that is designed to end the illegal occupations and slaughter of innocents currently taking place in the Middle East. She is calling it the "Peace of the Action." It will begin on March 13th and will not end until the demands put forward are met. Those demands are "all troops and para-military mercenaries, are ordered out of Iraq and Afghanistan, the drone bombings in the tribal regions of Af-Pak are discontinued and we get about the business of healing, reconciliation and REPARATIONS."

After NYCCAN's efforts at the end of last year, I didn't know what I wanted to do. I felt like we have tried every avenue, and failed. We tried to bring truth, accountability and justice for the 9/11 attacks using the "system" available to us, and found out that that system does not work. When Cindy first spoke of the "Peace of the Action," I knew right then and there that this is what is needed. I have worked alongside Cindy to make this happen ever since because part of why we participate in 9/11 Truth is BECAUSE we want to end the 9/11 wars. It is absolutely horrible what is taking place over there. So, I bought a tent, a cot, a sleeping bag, and a lantern to read my comic books at night, and am going to participate for the first 2 weeks. Personally, I can't think of a better place for 9/11 Truth Activists to be than an event designed to end the wars.

Right now we are looking for funds. We need a lot to make this happen as I'm sure any of you that have participated in "events" know. This event is unlike any other, and will need a lot to make it happen. If you can donate $20.10 or more, it would be very much appreciated.

Just so you know, I have decided to dedicate any arrests to a different 9/11 victim.

If you can make it, I hope to see you there. If you have a site, please consider promoting the "Peace of the Action."

Thank you for your time,

Jon Gold

http://peaceoftheaction.org/give/