Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Have Any Questions?

Does Anyone Have Any Questions?

I'm creating this thread for the people who want to know about 9/11 so they have the ability to ask our "Resident Experts".

I and others will do our best to guide you in the right direction, and answer your questions to the best of our ability.

There's no such thing as a stupid question.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

erose001 Guest
    This looks like an interesting BB. I've been trying to keep up with the truth movement, and this is the most promising area I've seen for discussion. Being a newbie, I am curious if sharing personal knowledge in addition to research is permissable.

I've tried to share my information in various places, but it seems that no one sees it as a useful dot to connect. (Possibly I'm not communicating it well?) I did get a sideways nod in the 911 Omission Report, that there has been knowledge for decades that an event such as this could happen. (I did report my knowledge to them.) Unfortunately, they didn't specify where this knowledge existed. (i.e., the Pentagon and Langley.)

If it's okay, I'll share this info here, and also read other discussions and add thoughts based on my own research where appropriate.

Thanks for creating this BB.

Quote Originally Posted by erose001
    This looks like an interesting BB. I've been trying to keep up with the truth movement, and this is the most promising area I've seen for discussion. Being a newbie, I am curious if sharing personal knowledge in addition to research is permissable.

I've tried to share my information in various places, but it seems that no one sees it as a useful dot to connect. (Possibly I'm not communicating it well?) I did get a sideways nod in the 911 Omission Report, that there has been knowledge for decades that an event such as this could happen. (I did report my knowledge to them.) Unfortunately, they didn't specify where this knowledge existed. (i.e., the Pentagon and Langley.)

If it's okay, I'll share this info here, and also read other discussions and add thoughts based on my own research where appropriate.

Thanks for creating this BB.
    Thanks for your kind words, and thanks for signing up. I've always found logic works best when trying to talk to someone. Compare everyday events to that of 9/11. Compare history to 9/11. I also ask that people watch this video before anything else...

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90

This video has nothing to do with 9/11, but it gives a VERY good synopsis of why we're where we are today.

Also... keep in mind that people have a VERY difficult time accepting that their Government could do something like 9/11. I say, just because it's scary, doesn't mean it's not true.

And a great counter argument for anyone who calls you a "Conspiracy Theorist" is to say that "Conspiracies" happen everyday. You read about them in the paper. If you have an idea how that "Conspiracy" took place, then you have a "Conspiracy Theory". If not for "Conspiracy Theories", the police would never be able to apprehend a criminal.

frindevil Guest

welcome

Welcome, I look forward to your posts!

- Frind

Also... good advice is to rely on the "mainstream media" for information regarding 9/11...

There is an ABUNDANT supply of articles from our news that conflict with the official accounts, and A LOT of articles that lead in the right direction...

erose001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    And a great counter argument for anyone who calls you a "Conspiracy Theorist" is to say that "Conspiracies" happen everyday. You read about them in the paper. If you have an idea how that "Conspiracy" took place, then you have a "Conspiracy Theory". If not for "Conspiracy Theories", the police would never be able to apprehend a criminal.
    Hi all,

Thanks for the kind and helpful replies.

This comment really hit home. Ever since OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD, there has been a concerted effort to discredit anyone who uses scientific method to detail conspiratorial activities, that is, referring to conspiracy theorist as "kooks."

And the irony is, we have numerous laws on the books that are designed specifically to prosecute conspirators, people who conspire murder for example, the RICO laws, etc. That is, people who aren't members of the elite, anyway.

I do indeed do as you suggest, pointing out the conspiracies that are prosecuted all the time, and that there is no reason why we should not investigate prosecute conspirators in government too. Heck, Nixon and Co. were being investigated for a two-bit break-in, but it was only a pretext for the horrific and secretive war conspiracies going on at the same time. (Seems familiar, eh? No wonder so many of us are referring to "Downing Street Gate" these days.)

And it is OUR government after all, we hire 'em and we pay 'em. Special interests or not, they are still accountable to US.

Okay sorry for the rant, but it's nice to see that I'm among like-minded company with regard to the issue of conspiracy theory investigation.

Returning to the topic at hand, do you have any suggestions as to an appropriate thread where I can post my info? Or should I start a new thread, something like "Personal knowledge/anecdotal info."

I appreciate the advice.

Thanks!

Go ahead... start a new one... 9/11 related stuff goes in here, and "Worldly" stuff goes in the "New News", and stuff having to do with nothing goes into the "General" forums...

Keep in mind, re: 9/11... there's already a lot of stuff here you might want to browse through... something might catch your eye, etc...

Your YBBS 9/11 Helpers are...

Me
    Somebigguy
    911=inside job
    Dazinith
    EmceeSoze
    Good Doctor HST
    PCTeaser
    Casey
    and a few others...

I'm sure they'll do everything they can to either answer your question, or point you to someone who can...