Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
Intersting article.

Regarding the WTC being built to collapse, think back to when that US spy plane landed in China years ago when Bush first took office. When that plane landed the crew went through a rehearsed prccedure of destroying certain documents and equipment so that the enemy wouldn't be able to get there hands on them. So I'd imagine that secret documents held within the WTC would have the same type of thing; no need to self-destruce the enitre building.

And even if they did keep the building rigged in case shit happens, what happens if the wrong shit happens like a small fire? The whole building would collapse from someone dropping a cigarette in the wrong place or something.
Number 1)No you can't smoke in those bldgs anymore, and they knew that was coming even then. I remember when you could smoke in the grocery store, or even in a hospital room, as long as the person wasn't on oxygen. But they stopped it in like 81.
2) Explosives like that aren't detonated by heat or shock. I'm no demo guy, but we used to play with c4 sometimes, and you could bang it with a hammer. Plus, you're not going to go to toss out the coffee grinds and accidently demolish the bldg. That shit would be hidden behind wallboard and stuff, not where it can be accidentally detonated. If nothing else, these guys have been terrorrizing/ blowin shit up for years. They know how to wire a bldg without it coming down on accident. And even if it DID, they could just say thay Osama did it