The 9/11 First Responder Doo Wap Benefit Concert

Video
    Part I
    Click Here (Video Google)

Part II
    Click Here (Video Google)

Jon Gold
    7/22/2007

Yesterday, I went to the 9/11 First Responder benefit concert held by John Feal, and the FealGood Foundation. Don, and Marie were nice enough to accompany me. Don was my... ehem... navigator, and Marie had a good time with the camera. The trip that should have taken us 2 hours took 4 and a half instead. Along the way, we saw Spiderman, a topless cowgirl, the David Letterman show, Times Square, the Empire State Building, a multitude of shops, and the great people of New York City. We also had an unfortunate, and "weird" run-in with the law. I'd never been pulled over before at a "checkpoint." I wonder if this is commonplace in New York City. To Don, it reminded him of the phrase "papers please" that was often spoken in Nazi Germany.

The concert, and everyone there was amazing. I had some of the most interesting conversations with people, and yes, a lot of them are "hip" to 9/11 Truth. Meeting people like Joe Zadroga, father of James Zadroga, and Vito Valenti was very cool. When James Zadroga passed away, I felt an anger unlike anything I'd ever felt before. For years, I had heard from Jenna Orkin about the environmental impact of 9/11, but no one that I knew of had ever died from it before. As a result, I wrote an article entitled "A Fallen Hero", and started this thread where I've collected every article possible with regard to the 9/11 First Responders, and New Yorkers that are sick. I've used the information in that thread to write a lot of the articles for the fund-raisers, and for other articles written on the subject.

The music was great. I knew a lot more songs than I thought I would, and the guys who originally sung, "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" were there, and that song sounded great.

Last night I received the first award I'd ever gotten in life. I am now an "Honorary Director" of the FealGood Foundation. I want to thank John, Ann Marie, Vito, Al, Frank, Sean, and Joe for the honor.

That award is dedicated to everyone that attended last night's concert, and to everyone in the movement that donated during the fund-raisers. I would also like to dedicate it to my Grandfather, for whom I dedicated my 9/11 research to.

Again, thanks to Don and Marie for tagging along, and thanks to Andrew for the great directions home.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Next time you guys should do Thriller like all those dudes in the Philipino prison.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pdz38TIwqIQ

Problably raise a lot more money, just a though.

simuvac Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    Next time you guys should do Thriller like all those dudes in the Philipino prison.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pdz38TIwqIQ

Problably raise a lot more money, just a though.
    WTF?

That's something I never thought I would see outside a John Waters movie.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Leave it to PG to post some of THAT crap. I laughed, I cried, I saw a tranny.

At least the cop was polite to you guys. Not that what happened was right, but they can be pretty nasty. Especially if you do anything but stare straight ahead and hand them your papers.

(PS, you shoulda gone to 34th street and taken the midtown tunnel from where you were.)

AuGmENTor Guest
    Oh yeah, about the concert. I was glad to see it go as well as it did, but would have been happier to see standing room only. Every person who goes to the remembrence ceremony should have been there. As should all of he family members. Not to speak ill of them, as they have done lots, but how do you not show up to a function designed to help people that are very sick from trying to save people you lost?

AuGmENTor Guest
    I gots mine, bitches...

Here's a video from peppini.com...

Click Here

simuvac Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Oh yeah, about the concert. I was glad to see it go as well as it did, but would have been happier to see standing room only. Every person who goes to the remembrence ceremony should have been there. As should all of he family members. Not to speak ill of them, as they have done lots, but how do you not show up to a function designed to help people that are very sick from trying to save people you lost?
    Also, the media conglomerates that profited from 9/11 should be donating millions to these first responders. So should the politicians who lined up for photographs with firemen, or wore FDNY hats.

If you all have a moment, please respond to this:
    http://911blogger.com/node/10161

Quote Originally Posted by simuvac
    Also, the media conglomerates that profited from 9/11 should be donating millions to these first responders. So should the politicians who lined up for photographs with firemen, or wore FDNY hats.

If you all have a moment, please respond to this:
    http://911blogger.com/node/10161
    I did...

My name is Jon Gold, and I am a member of the 9/11 Truth Movement. I have raised thousands of dollars for 9/11 First Responders, and was awarded the title of "Honorary Director" for the FealGood Foundation this past Saturday. How much money have you raised for the first responders Judi? How much attention have you brought to their cause? Michael Wolsey from Visibility 9-11 did an entire series on the 9/11 Dust, and Jenna Orkin has been educating people about the environmental impact from 9/11 for years. Incidentally, just because I'm a member of the 9/11 Truth Movement, does not automatically mean that I believe, "the Pentagon was not hit by a commercial jet", and so on. You probably aren't aware, but the family members that fought for the creation of the 9/11 Commission declared that very same commission "derelict in its' duties", and questioned the "entire veracity" of the 9/11 Report, and on 9/11/2006, representatives of the family members called for an entirely new investigation at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. How DARE you lie like this, and call yourself an "award winning journalist." That article you wrote is nothing but a slanderous hit piece, and an apology should be issued immediately.

Jon Gold

Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    I gots mine, bitches...
    Thanks for attending.