Thread: Buzzy Krongard contradicts 9/11 Commission on nature of "Al Qaeda"

simuvac Guest

Buzzy Krongard contradicts 9/11 Commission on nature of "Al Qaeda"

This is another chapter in my quest to figure out just what the hell "Al Qaeda" really is.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/20...ie/index1.html

Here is what Krongard, executive director of the CIA from 2001 to 2004, told Salon.com today:

"I [left] the agency at a time when we were adamant on the subject that there was no institutional connection. Now, does that mean, did somebody from al-Qaida know somebody from Iraq? I'm sure they did. But there was no institutional contact, point one. Point two, who is al-Qaida? I mean, people talk about al-Qaida like it's the New York football Giants, you know? As if it has a certain number of people on the team and they're all identified by height, weight, rank and serial number, all that sort of stuff. Al-Qaida, in my opinion, is an amalgamation, a loose amalgamation of people who share an antipathy to the United States and all Western values. Some of them hate each other, some of them get along, some of them are very, very small splinter groups, but it's not like IBM, with an organizational chart with black lines and chains of command and things like that. That's my opinion. Now, is there someone in this amorphous organization that had some connection to al-Qaida and had some connection with Iraq? I'd say the odds probably say yes, but that's a long way from saying that under Saddam Hussein, the government then in power in Iraq had ongoing sophisticated meaningful dialogue with the hard-core inner-circle leadership of al-Qaida. We never saw anything that showed a linkage there. Period."

According to the 9/11 Commission Report:

"The inner core of al Qaeda continued to be a hierarchical top-down group with defined positions, tasks, and salaries" (67).

Sounds like IBM to me....

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Frontline has some good documentaries on this. History Channel and MSNBC also.

Interesting. Buzzy Krongard was the head of A.B. Brown, a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank wasn't he? The bank that purchased the mysterious put options of 9/11?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

MrDark71 Guest
    I still think they are simply a drug cartel ....installed to ensure the safety of the heroin trade in the middle east .....and vilified as terrorists to hide their true agenda ....and create an open "name-tag" system in which anyone who gets in the way automatically gets a name tag ....kinda like the Columbian death squads of the Medellin Cartel protecting the cocaine trade in South America.