Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Osama Bin Laden's Son "Doesn't Know If It Was His Father" That Orchestrated 9/11

Osama Bin Laden's Son "Doesn't Know If It Was His Father" That Orchestrated 9/11

Osama's son, 27, weds granny, 51
    He first saw her horse-riding near Great Pyramid in Egypt

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/st...135661,00.html

July 13, 2007

SHE is a grandmother of five who has been married five times before.

He is the son of the most-wanted man on the planet, Osama bin Laden.

She is a British parish councillor and is a keen horse-rider and scuba diver.

He works as a scrap metal dealer in Jeddah and is under surveillance by the security services in Saudi Arabia.

Worlds apart, but Ms Jane Felix-Browne, 51, and Mr Omar Ossama bin Laden, 27, are now married in the most unlikely of romances.

The Times in London reported that Ms Felix-Browne, who now uses the Islamic name Zaina Mohamad, met Mr bin Laden in September last year while undergoing treatment for multiple sclerosis, a serious illness affecting the nerve cells in the brain and spine.

She said that their fairytale romance began when her future husband saw her riding a horse near the Great Pyramid.

They were married in Islamic ceremonies in Egypt and Saudi Arabia and are awaiting permission from the authorities in Riyadh to make their marriage official.

She told The Times: 'It would be nice if, like any other married woman, I could stand up and say this is my husband and this is his name, but I have to be realistic about things.

'I hope people don't judge me too harshly. I married the son, not the father.'

Ms Felix-Browne says she is aware that some people will be hostile to her marriage. Among the numerous terrorist plots linked to her new father-in-law are the London suicide bombings on 7 Jul, 2005 and the recent attempted attacks in London and Glasgow.

'I just married the man I met and fell in love with - to me he is just Omar,' she said.

'I hope that people will take a step back and think what it was like when they fell in love... His heart is pure, he is pious, quiet, a true gentleman, and he is my best friend.'

Ms Felix-Browne, says that she speaks to her husband for several hours every day over the Internet or by telephone. During their conversations, she refers to him repeatedly as 'Habibi', Arabic for 'my love'.

She was aware before her marriage that her husband already had another wife and a 2-year-old child. 'I haven't seen her but I have spoken to her for about an hour on the telephone,' she said.

Ms Felix-Browne is still coming to terms with the difficulties of being the daughter-in-law of a man with a US$25million ($38m) bounty on his head.

She said: 'Omar is wary of everyone. He is constantly watching people who he feels might be following him... He is the son of Osama.'

Ms Felix-Browne already knew some members of the bin Laden family through her Islamic marriage to a Saudi man in London when she was 16.

She believes that she actually met Osama bin Laden at a party in London in the 1970s.

She said that her husband left Afghanistan before the 9/11 attacks on the US. However, some reports claim that he split from his father only after the attack on New York and an argument about tactics.

Ms Felix-Browne insisted: 'He last saw his father in 2000 when they were both in Afghanistan. He left his father because he did not feel it was right to fight or to be in an army.

'He told me he has had no contact with his father since the day he left.

'He misses his father. Omar doesn't know if it was his father who was responsible for the 9/11 attacks. I don't think we will ever know.'

Ms Felix-Browne was initially reluctant to discuss her new husband but news of their relationship inevitably leaked out in the UK and the Middle East.

Now she hopes that Mr bin Laden will come to Britain. 'He would like to spend quite a bit of time here,' she said. 'There is no reason why he should not come to live, but I don't think he would like the weather.'
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Wasn't the confession tape good enough for him?

Eckolaker Guest
    Fuck his son, I know for a fact Osama Bin Laden is not directly responsible for 9/11.

Iran deports one of bin Laden's sons

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200211/s717651.htm

11/4/2002

Iran has officially confirmed that it arrested and deported one of Osama bin Laden's sons who entered the country illegally two months ago.

The confirmation follows a report that was posted on the web site of a London newspaper yesterday.

A spokesman for the Government in Teheran has revealed that bin Laden's son was one of 20 people who were arrested and immediately expelled from Iran two months ago.

He said Iranian authorities did not know bin Laden was among them because none of the infiltrators had any identity papers.

The spokesman did not say which of Iran's neighbours they were deported to, but it is understood to be Pakistan.

Osama bin Laden reportedly has about 20 sons, but the one involved was not identified.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckolaker
    Fuck his son, I know for a fact Osama Bin Laden is not directly responsible for 9/11.
    You know for a fact that he wasn't involved in any way, shape, or form?

I tend to think that Osama was the patsy for the operation. He was involved to some extent, but he was not the force behind it, or the power that ensured the attack's success.

The problem is, there is information in print that exists that shows Osama Bin Laden was aware of the attacks, and participated in them. However, we don't know what's fabricated news, and what isn't, so we can't state it as fact.

Is every piece of information about Osama Bin Laden, the hijackers, etc... fabricated in order to create a "legend?" I find that hard to believe.

Eckolaker... I'm getting honest in my old truther age. After 5 years of researching 9/11, I can honestly say that I have no idea what happened. However, I sure as shit can make the case that BushCo are suspects for the crimes. I can do that with my hands tied behind my back, and my eyes closed.

I can also point out MANY lies, omissions, distortions, etc... and obstruction of justice, and criminal negligence.

I can prove a cover-up.