It's funny you shoud ask. I just joined a forum that has a decidedly pro Paul agenda. They talk about this guy like he is the end all be all of constitutionalism. I genuinely like the guy, but there is only so much one man can do. If he gets too froggy in there, he will be JFK'd. End of story. I think people are getting their hopes up that any one man can step in and fix literally a century or more of uncontrolled corruption. If you look close enough at history, you will see the efforts of a few good men who saw this and were killed for it (JFK again wink wink) A modern example would be Cynthia McKinney.Personally, I think it's going to come down to America having to wake up and get these people out. But typed aloud, this seems such a daunting task. Every fiber of my being screams that they have spilled blood, and the only thing that will stop them is a reply in kind. They have quite a head start on us, and have had years to set the rules and resources all in their favor. Ours is NOT an easy task...