Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael Moore Slams CNN, Wolf Blitzer On Live TV - Video Inside

werther Guest
    I have watched From Freedom to Fascism many times. It is really good. Are you saying that Zeitgeist is/was made by Aaron Russo?

AuGmENTor Guest
    Yes, I found it in a forum I got to by following a link at the end of AFTF. At least, that is what I think the thread was saying... But it's odd that he wasn't in it. I'll look into it.

AuGmENTor Guest
    FYI: Arron Russo is very sick with cancer. Isn't THAT the frosting on the dog turd.

werther Guest
    yeah I remember hearing that some time ago. That sucks. AFFTF is completely opened my eyes to the federal reserve system. Oh shit, I hear David Ray Griffin speaking right now in Zeitgeist.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Yeah, DRG has a key part in the 911 segment. Awsome how they tie it all together. All three sections come together at the end. Makes we want to lose hope. But it is heartening to know this video is out there. No wonder they want to shut the internet down...

werther Guest
    beautiful. that movie is fantastic. Thanks for showing that, and I am sorry I hijacked this thread.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Glad you did. I hope it attracts others. No worries about the thread. It all ties into one big ball of truth!

MrDark71 Guest
    Auggie ....bowling is about gun control ....keep in mind Moore won a teen marksmanship award from the NRA.

Zietgeist is a great one. I even like the mythological religious part ....opens some eyes.

MrDark71 Guest
    I really like the part were they decimate the "official theory" word by word.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Oh, so he's FOR gun control? Idiot. I guess no one is right all the time. I had never seen Zietgeist before. You are certainly right about the eye opener on religion. Kinda took the wind out of my sails. I still believe in God, but the rest seems to be some sort of a flim flam...