Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael Moore Slams CNN, Wolf Blitzer On Live TV - Video Inside

MrDark71 Guest
    C'mon Auggie ....just cave in and watch it. I liked Bowling for Colunbine. I think he obviously skews things his way...but then how effective of a film would he make if he just "CNN'd" his reports.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Meh, I plan to tonight as a matter of fact. Now that I know what peoples problem is with the guy. What is "Bowling For Columbine?" I know it has something to do with those teen idiots that shot upa school out there. How did he make a documentary out of that?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    The backlash against Michael Moore, on both the left and the right, has little to do with his films. I'm not sure why the left has shit on Moore as much as it has, unless there are many jealous folks in the wake of his success.
    I haven't seen to many people on the left attacking moore for Sicko, but if there are, it's problably people who are paid by the drug lobby. Most people love this movie.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Pffff... FUCK that movie. I think I never watched it cuz the info is just too elementary, and when I became a truther, I already had way more info than that movie (F911) had to offer me. THIS is the fucking movie to watch... OMG, by the same guy as America, From Freedom To Fascism. WHat an awsome movie (well, both of them actually!)

werther Guest
    Zeitgeist....huh never heard of it. I'm watching it now.

AuGmENTor Guest
    You will not be sorry. Don't let the religious aspect fool you (although it IS very enlightening...) about 40 minutes in it gets into 911, and then goes on to a moving speech by JFK that resulted in his immediate murder. And then onto central banks and what the root of the problem in this country is...

werther Guest
    man the beginning was awesome. I think I know which JFK speech you are talking about.

AuGmENTor Guest
    I'm 1:21 in. I may just rewatch it the second its over... Or watch AFFTF. Another great one. Talk about your fuckin eye opener!

AuGmENTor Guest
    I'm talking about the one where he talks about secret societies and operations that work outside of anyones jurisdiction...

AuGmENTor Guest
    Not to beat a dead horse to death. But seriously, get everyone you possibly can to watch these two movies. I have watched LOTS of these types of films, and I have NEVER run across the likes of these! I could go on all DAY about how great these are... But I wont.