Aug - once upon a time, I said to you "take a chill pill" and you've been a hothead with a chip in your shoulder ever since. I certainly did not mean it as an insult, just to please take a step back to consider an alternate point of view. I've never attacked your character, called you uneducated, other things such as that, and yet you have implied that I have.

I am concerned about all the things that SBG mentioned above, and I don't consider myself to be narrow minded about the issues. I think the corporations are the worst polluters, and yet making a change starts with a small group of US. you, me and others. Margaret Mead said "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."

There is definitely a polarized USA at this time, and it's fairly easy to tell who leans left and who leans right. Frankly, I'm rather moderate and practical on most issues.

I happen to really like Al Gore, and you just happen to really hate him. That's it in a nutshell. I have personally met the man and his wife, and worked diligently on his campaign. And I was particularly impressed with the movie that he made in which he won as Oscar. I once suggested to you that you formed an opinion of him based on biased and sometimes LYING press, i.e. Fox and Drudge. They made up some really crap stories about Gore, and it was proven that the stories were false, but few of the LIARS were ever called out about it. But that's okay. I don't think you'll open up to a new impression of Mr. Gore, however I still have a right to post on this board and extol his virtues. It's also quite amusing that you said that I believe Gore is the second coming of christ.... pretty funny, considering I'm Jewish

I've never weighed in on the "carbon tax" issue, and I certainly agree that there are other pressing issues along with global warming. If a person chooses to ignore all the news about global warming, then how on earth will he know when the truth comes along. The science is out there - you just have to open your mind, be willing to listen to both sides, consider the sources and make an "informed" thought or idea. As the great and wise Jon Gold says "No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth"

All I did was post an AP story that came out yesterday, regarding a claim of global warming by a scientist of that region, and then .... the attack dogs started snarling.

Here .... have a tasty dog biscuit, it tastes similar to a chill pill

Peace
Chana