I felt the need to get this off my chest and I know among the people who are here are good people who want the lies of 9/11 to be exposed and for the people to take back this country. This is a topic that got me pretty heated so bear with me.

I see there seems to be a campaign lately to demonize Alex Jones and his infowars.com site(s). I see it on a few forums I frequent. I see it on his Myspace page. I hear it on his show that he does 6 days a week usually.

I wanted to let those people know that I think they are degenerate scum who are being lead to attack a main focal point to 9/11 truth and the evil corruption that goes on in out world. How dare these people say nonsense like Alex Jones works for the Zionists or whatever other libel you put up on the web about Alex. I am disgusted seeing people fall for this crap. Any person who thinks this needs to do something other then bitch about him and try and cause even more decent among the truth movement. These people are being lied to demonize a great source of information that reaches millions of people weekly. It’s transparent to me this is a PR campaign by someone (coming from a FED I’m sure) and being picked up by useful idiots who repost this puke.

I don’t “preach” about much or get on my soapbox but damn this aggregates me to see this being done to people who are putting their asses on the line on the front line of the Patriot/Truth movement. These same people have not made 15 documentary films about government corruption. They didn’t “get in” speaking about these topics well before 9/11. I do think a man should be judged by what not only he is doing now but what he has done in the past. It is clear as day to me Alex has done more for this movement then any single man out there. I respect him greatly for that and look up to him for his extreme courage. How many of these cowards who call him a Zionist front man or a charlatan would have the BALLS to bull horn the Bilderberg Group? None I bet, 90% of them probably have never left their keyboard. Cowards!

I am not saying that everyone should believe Alex or the views that come from his sites but I felt the need to make this to voice my views towards these jerk offs attacking him. You don’t even have to agree with Alex to respect him. Just know he was doing this WAY before it was “popular” to dissent when you see evils in your government. You have to respect that IMO. To the FEDS or useful idiots who demonize him saying all kinds of vicious lies I say to you: GO FUCK YOURSELVES! Move to another country you traitors. You are everything wrong with our country and before you make outright lies about people maybe you should do something to help first. Otherwise you have no reason to speak your garbage.