Thread: 9/11 Family Member Bill Doyle On Alex Jones Show - Audio Inside

9/11 Family Member Bill Doyle On Alex Jones Show - Audio Inside

9/11 Family Member Bill Doyle On Alex Jones Show
    Thanks to DBLS

Click Here

He's with www.coalitionof911families.org

Founded in September 2001, the World Trade Center United Family Group is a nonprofit 501(c)3 community headquartered in New Jersey and comprised of September 11th families, survivors and rescue workers from all over the United States and the world. Collectively, we strive to provide emotional support to each other, protect the legacy and memory of the victims of the September 11th attacks, ensure an authentic perpetuation of the historic events and promote civic participation within our community and the general public. Our community, built on the principles of trust and shared experience, will serve as a living tribute to the thousands of innocent men, women and children murdered in the September 11th attacks on America.^
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Is the news from Bill Doyle about the United States sending money to the Pakistani ISI being covered up in the Congressional Inquiry new to anybody else besides me?

I've always heard it was Saudi involvement that was covered up, hence the $1Trillion lawsuit against Saudi Arabia.

In "9/11: Press For Truth", there's a tidbit about the United States, and Saudi Arabia sending money to the Pakistani ISI.

If what Bill Doyle said is true, that is massive.

Bill Doyle: Well, If you really look into the 28 pages of the 2002 Joint Inquiry, which was bi-partisan, ok, I believe that those pages address who financed 9/11, which they don't want to let you know, if you really look, and I'm hearing this, ya know, from certain sources that some of those pages were that the United States Government sent tons of money over to Pakistan, Pakistan themselves, turned around, gave the money to their ISI, who were running terrorist camps in Afghanistan, to come back over to the United States, to murder our loved ones.

AJ. General Mahmoud Ahmed.

Bill Doyle: Exactly.