The Kevin Fenton Collection

You often hear me say that you should read the works of Kevin Fenton with regards to 9/11. Here is my collection of his works. He was very helpful to me with regards to my "Who Is?" list. He wrote several of the introductions for it. He has also been a major contributor to the Complete 9/11 Timeline. He supposedly has a book coming out called "Disconnecting The Dots: How CIA and FBI officials helped enable 9/11 and evaded government investigation," and last I heard, it was still coming out, but I don't know when unfortunately.

Who Is Ahmed Al-Hada? With Introduction By Kevin Fenton

Who Is Margaret Gillespie? With Introduction By Kevin Fenton

Who Is Michael Maltbie? With Introduction By Kevin Fenton

Who Is Sherry Sabol? With Introduction By Kevin Fenton

FBI Documents Contradict 9/11 Commission Report

9/11 Timeline Update, Day Of 9/11, Hijackers, Saudi Connection, 3/16/2008

BCCI And Terrorism Finance – Additions To 9/11 Timeline As Of March 23, 2008

9/11 Commission, Al-Qaeda in Italy, Hijackers - 9/11 Timeline Additions - 3/30/2008

Victor Bout, Rich B, GWOT, Pakistan And Much More – Additions As Of April 5, 2008

Michael Mukasey, Day Of 9/11, Osama Bin Laden - 9/11 Timeline Additions As Of 4/20/08

Additions To The 9/11 Timeline As Of July 6, 2008

Anthrax, Embassy Bombings – Additions To The 9/11 Timeline As Of August 10, 2008

9/11 Commission, Anthrax – Additions To The 9/11 Timeline As Of August 31, 2008

United 93, 9/11 Commission – Additions To The 9/11 Timeline As Of September 21, 2008

Additions To The Timeline As Of 9/28/2008

The Co-Conspirators Of Tom Wilshire

Reaction To James Bamford Interview About CIA's Protection Of Almihdhar And Alhazmi

Mixed Reaction To James Bamford's Spy Factory

Bamford Answers One Question: What NSA IG Report?

Memo: Government ‘Minders’ at 9/11 Commission Interviews ‘Intimidated’ Witnesses

Zelikow Failed To Mention Possible Criminal Referral Of False Statements - NORAD/FAA

Two Days Before 9/11, Military Exercise Simulated Suicide Hijacking Targeting NY

Awareness Of Military Cell At FAA Headquarters Of Events On Day Of 9/11