(b) Providing leadership visible to the Nation and the world and maintaining the trust and confidence of the American people;

*Insert pause to stop and vomit up some bile*

Hey, Cheney flew into Stewart field to helicopter to West point to speak to the cadets. (keep in mind, I have seen a few presidential arrivals at that airport over the years) for a radius of roughly 5 miles there was a police car just parked with lights on in the middle of the road, looking for suspicious truck bombs I guess) I was at Lowes, which is less than a half mile from the runway as the crow flys. For 45 minutes, a fully armed apache helicopter circled the airport. Can you say paranoid? Jesus, if this is what they do here, what do they do in Iraq? Shoot a few hundred civilians, just to make sure? I wonder if they did a combat landing at Stewart to avoid RPG attacks?
And wouldn't you know, that as I was walking in the door of Lowes, a guy had an easle set up, and was doing a FEMA outreach!!! And he tried to talk to me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I saved him a hassle and said, "My friend, I am the LAST person you want to talk to this early in the morning. In my opinion, your entire organization is a pack of corrupt morons." That said, I walked away, laughing right out loud over the FEMA outreach. I wanted so bad to say... Do you have a camp set up around here? But thought of it too late. Oh well, next time....