Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Operation Northwoods Revisited ?

werther Guest
    Now that I think about it, I coulda swore the other day my post count had finally reached into the 400's. What's going on?

AuGmENTor Guest
    Do you remember when an Egyptian would fuck up, and they would remove ALL traces of him from the records? It was something like that that happened to our friend Roy. He flew too close to the sun and burned off his wings. There is more to it than that, but I'd like to put the whole Roy think behind us (no pun).

AuGmENTor Guest
    And PS Werther, this happened over a montha go, more like 2 months. That is when you would have noticed a drop. I took a hit for a few hundred myself.

werther Guest
    Damn..... I don't know how I missed all this.

AuGmENTor Guest
    I don't know either (how you missed it). Roy and I had a fight right here that spanned like 13 pages and was just like the battle in Braveheart, only with no blood or weapons. The end result was Roy's banning, (not by me, he earned it from someone else) and striking him from the record.
    I post on another board that he was a memeber of, and he started flaming me in his Roy way, likening himself to a rape victim ( I never touched him I swear, LOL) and just going on and on. When no one would join his cause to hate me, he cancelled his account AND his internet service. I got that little nugget from the owner of that board over there. You musta been on vacation or something man. Lots of people just watched it unfold. The thread has been deleted, as it was really just a personal attack thread. I hate how it went down. I liked that fucker. But he had a bad drinking problem that just got way out of hand.

Roy asked for all of his posts to be deleted so I obliged. Believe me, I don't fuck with anyone's posts on here unless it's as a joke, or it requires it.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

thumper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    I don't know either (how you missed it). Roy and I had a fight right here that spanned like 13 pages and was just like the battle in Braveheart, only with no blood or weapons. The end result was Roy's banning, (not by me, he earned it from someone else) and striking him from the record.
    I post on another board that he was a memeber of, and he started flaming me in his Roy way, likening himself to a rape victim ( I never touched him I swear, LOL) and just going on and on. When no one would join his cause to hate me, he cancelled his account AND his internet service. I got that little nugget from the owner of that board over there. You musta been on vacation or something man. Lots of people just watched it unfold. The thread has been deleted, as it was really just a personal attack thread. I hate how it went down. I liked that fucker. But he had a bad drinking problem that just got way out of hand.

what was the other board?

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Roy asked for all of his posts to be deleted so I obliged. Believe me, I don't fuck with anyone's posts on here unless it's as a joke, or it requires it.
    And if you recall, I asked you in an IM if I could go and mop up any you had missed. That guy had actually gotten quite a few up. By that point I had taken it very personal, so I well through and kept on searching for them. I left a few up that are in other threads that he didn't start so as to keep the continuity going. It would be hard to understand relevant points if his parts were ommitted.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper

what was the other board?
    It is called Halfway. Ironically, after Roy was banned here the first time, aceace put him onto the other board and he in turn invited me. When the shit went down here, I cancelled that account and washed my hands of him. I got wind from another member that he was over there still trashing me and I went to see. Sure enough, I was the antichrist, the nexus of evil you name it. (Keep in mind, the first time around, MrDark had all those great titles. I finally got so tired of hearing about how MrDark had violated him, I told him I was gonna have to stop talking to him. It was like he was obsessed with being a victim of some injustice...) I started another account with a dummy email, and went in an just acted like any other noob. I made my user name amamoy71 (the 71 from MrDarks name), cuz I knew Roy would know, which was what I was hoping for... Him to know, but unable to convince anyone else. Unfortunately, I forgot to anonymize my IP adress. When Roy blew thw whistle, the owner of the site popped me for it. I emailed him and explained the entire siutation to him, and he let me stay. I don't post there much, as it is a much smaller site (I think at last count it had 47 members). This is my home. I love it here. Even with the few douches it still rox! LOL

MrDark71 Guest
    rotf@ yomama