Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Operation Northwoods Revisited ?

Roguelement Guest

Operation Northwoods Revisited ?

Dear Friends : As I have been Screaming from the very top of my Barn since 9/11 2001 about everything that "Attack" was NOT it seems the only people that have been hearing Me are the Same one's who have Fried 5 hard drives and 3 computers so completely that when I returned home one evening and powered up a blue screen appeared to tell Me that there Was No operating system installed in my computer and to please install the proper CD. So after spending many yankee Dollars turning everything I have into a completely wireless system I have since Not lost a single unit But not because they have not been keeping up there efforts. Anyway people in 1961 and on into 1962 a very special meeting was called by the Joints chiefs about what it would take to insight Good Law abiding American Citizens into a blood thirsty Crazed Mob that would gladly put aside any silly civil liberty's . And there answers were We would have to be Attacked on American Soil in such a horrible way that We would be more interested in exacting horrible revenge. Like they would have to kill hundreds and thousands of innocent Americans . But it wasn't to be with any of them "Kennedy Boys running things" well all that matters not because of that Timely Oswald deal and then that Sirhan Sirhan deal and what do you know all them Kennedy problems all up and vanished just in time for that Vietnam thing which buy the buy took some years to well "get Out of" But on 9/11 2001 during mock War Games called , Are you ready Vigilant Guardian and Northern Vigilance and a few others all at the exact same time as the Real One's ? What ? Yepper ! so you still think it was crazed Suicide bombers ?

thumper Guest
    cliffs?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Yes, thanks for sharing.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roguelement
    Dear Friends : As I have been Screaming from the very top of my Barn since 9/11 2001 about everything that "Attack" was NOT it seems the only people that have been hearing Me are the Same one's who have Fried 5 hard drives and 3 computers so completely that when I returned home one evening and powered up a blue screen appeared to tell Me that there Was No operating system installed in my computer and to please install the proper CD. So after spending many yankee Dollars turning everything I have into a completely wireless system I have since Not lost a single unit But not because they have not been keeping up there efforts. Anyway people in 1961 and on into 1962 a very special meeting was called by the Joints chiefs about what it would take to insight Good Law abiding American Citizens into a blood thirsty Crazed Mob that would gladly put aside any silly civil liberty's . And there answers were We would have to be Attacked on American Soil in such a horrible way that We would be more interested in exacting horrible revenge. Like they would have to kill hundreds and thousands of innocent Americans . But it wasn't to be with any of them "Kennedy Boys running things" well all that matters not because of that Timely Oswald deal and then that Sirhan Sirhan deal and what do you know all them Kennedy problems all up and vanished just in time for that Vietnam thing which buy the buy took some years to well "get Out of" But on 9/11 2001 during mock War Games called , Are you ready Vigilant Guardian and Northern Vigilance and a few others all at the exact same time as the Real One's ? What ? Yepper ! so you still think it was crazed Suicide bombers ?
    Wow, ummm, well, yeah thanx for joining. This information is nothing new to alot of us here. Read on. (I've never lost a hdd to "them" BTW)

Roguelement Guest

When I started YELLING There WERE NO TAKERS ..

In fact each of you could count on your lil guy how many technogeeks were actually out there hooking up to be heard and still murmuring something about melting points of Hysteel and Jet-A which is nothing more than some nice dry kerosene heating oil that on a good day takes 15 minutes to fry up my Favorite Rocky mountain Oysters but there are still so many highly jacked assed technogeeks out there among real mature 9,sec Motorheads and half retarded 2whl rice,rocketteers who knew all the way out to the very tip of there stick shift that there AIN'T never been NO - CALIF NON-STOPS WE ever been on what seated 38 paying passengers on an aircraft that on any-other day seats between 187 and 228 depending on cabin layout but some how the fact that if you added up all four of the BOGUS jacked aircraft you came away with the number more respectful of ONE fully loaded Boeing 757 or 767 NOT 4 and about the Pentagons Phony Aircraft crash because I have spent some years pumping jet fuel into aircraft and have seen first hand what a Turbofan looks like after gravity has taken over I can say without any reservation at all that they rarely get much smaller than there 9 x12 mass not to mention the total lack of that 45 foot tall tail section and the Billet alloy Main gear assembly's [3] and about those beautiful slender Wings that should have stopped way short of the aircrafts final phony resting place ! Like maybe out front with the Porto-Jon and the upright Cable spools and all that pre-supposes the Boeing Clipper would have been able to make that 270 degree bank before becoming a Cement Auger.. But did even One Geek or arogant wannabe say even one word anywhere near 9/11 ............NOoopppp

MrDark71 Guest
    Nop? ...uhhh...did Roy go off his lithium?

AuGmENTor Guest
    Ssssshhhhhhh! we will wait and see... Ya know on another board, after all that shit went down, Roy put up this huge post about how he had the police investigating me? His contention was that I had threatened him or some such bullshit? And when no one hopped on his side he cancelled his account and likened himself to a rape victim! HAHAHAHAHHA. I think if Roy was gonna pull a cameo, it would be over there. But if it's him, my editing elbow is alllllllll warmed up! hehehe
    Does share some of the same tonal qualities though, huh?

werther Guest
    damn I guess I missed something, what happpened with roy? I thought he just stopped coming to ybbs for no reason in particular, or that maybe he actually tried reading one of his diatribes and had his head explode.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by werther
    damn I guess I missed something, what happpened with roy? I thought he just stopped coming to ybbs for no reason in particular, or that maybe he actually tried reading one of his diatribes and had his head explode.
    You just don't wanna know. Short story is his head DID explode from a flock of wild turkeys (or some other cheap brand, hehe). Suffice to say, Roy is no longer with us.
    (Oh yeah werther LMAO at the head explosion!)

werther Guest
    ok so I was looking at old posts by Casseia and saw a post from Royster. Except his screenname wasn't listed. I went to the members list and looked for royster and it wasn't listed there anymore either. What the fuck happened?