Dear Friends : As I have been Screaming from the very top of my Barn since 9/11 2001 about everything that "Attack" was NOT it seems the only people that have been hearing Me are the Same one's who have Fried 5 hard drives and 3 computers so completely that when I returned home one evening and powered up a blue screen appeared to tell Me that there Was No operating system installed in my computer and to please install the proper CD. So after spending many yankee Dollars turning everything I have into a completely wireless system I have since Not lost a single unit But not because they have not been keeping up there efforts. Anyway people in 1961 and on into 1962 a very special meeting was called by the Joints chiefs about what it would take to insight Good Law abiding American Citizens into a blood thirsty Crazed Mob that would gladly put aside any silly civil liberty's . And there answers were We would have to be Attacked on American Soil in such a horrible way that We would be more interested in exacting horrible revenge. Like they would have to kill hundreds and thousands of innocent Americans . But it wasn't to be with any of them "Kennedy Boys running things" well all that matters not because of that Timely Oswald deal and then that Sirhan Sirhan deal and what do you know all them Kennedy problems all up and vanished just in time for that Vietnam thing which buy the buy took some years to well "get Out of" But on 9/11 2001 during mock War Games called , Are you ready Vigilant Guardian and Northern Vigilance and a few others all at the exact same time as the Real One's ? What ? Yepper ! so you still think it was crazed Suicide bombers ?