Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Murder! Why was this not in the mainstream press?

thumper Guest

Murder! Why was this not in the mainstream press?

thumper Guest
    my take.

the illuminati has major interests in fomenting war at every level.

Years of propaganda has taught blacks to hate white people, and this is neccessary to create a police state. This is what they teach at the Lenninist School of Warfare.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I've heard a similar thing happen to 3 white people (1 or 2 men) by a 2 black dudes. Fucking brutal.

No illuminati, just political correctness.

thumper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    I've heard a similar thing happen to 3 white people (1 or 2 men) by a 2 black dudes. Fucking brutal.

No illuminati, just political correctness.
    political correctness to serve what agenda?

btw, that term was invented in soviet russia.

thumper Guest
    i visited a hip hop forum recently and i couldn't believe the barely contained hatred black people had. wasn't neccessarily they were ranting and raving, but they blamed white people for things as much as someone might complain about the weather.

this (probably CIA sponsored) counter culture has worked better than feminism

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper
    i visited a hip hop forum recently and i couldn't believe the barely contained hatred black people had. wasn't neccessarily they were ranting and raving, but they blamed white people for things as much as someone might complain about the weather.

this (probably CIA sponsored) counter culture has worked better than feminism
    link?

thumper Guest
    this thread is about how immigrant africans are outpacing african americans when it comes to college placement.

http://forums.sohh.com/showthread.php?t=830265

and then outta nowhere

The problem with black americans is that their priorities are fukked up. They will kill another black man but let the judge that sentenced that 14 year old girl to 7 years in prison live. Why is that judge or them racist crackers still alive?? Why are the white pigs and the no good n1gger cops that shot up Sean Bell still alive? That n1gger police, especially, should be strung up a tree. You black americans need to get a backbone. Y'all are weak and pathetic on so many different levels.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Your dedication toward exposing the Illuminati has brought you all the way to the black mans internet forum. That's pure dedication.

I like this post those:

some AA's priorities are all fukked up.....IMMIGRANTS take advantage of the education here....my pops went back to GHANA a year ago....

man kidz be crying that they CAN'T go to school....

yet here kidz cry not to go....

*walks into college....see's chick on financial aid line....looks at her....FENDI bag....GUCCI skirt....DIOR shades...PRADA bootz....*......

thumper Guest
    niggaz be trippin

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    niggaz be trippin is right