Thread: Luke Rudkowski Confronts Zbigniew Brzezinski - Video Inside

Luke Rudkowski Confronts Zbigniew Brzezinski - Video Inside

Luke Rudkowski Confronts Zbigniew Brzezinski

(Gold9472: When I first saw this movie, I thought about critiquing the way Luke accused Zbig of being one of the responsible individuals for 9/11, and for calling him scum. I thought that the people in the audience might look at him as being "crazy", etc... When Zbig wrote his book, "The Grand Chessboard," he did so to create a, "comprehensive and integrated Eurasian geostrategy." He admits this by saying that this is, "the purpose of this book."

If you read the book, you will see that there are references to things like how difficult it will be to, "fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat."

He further states, "The attitude of the American public toward the external projection of American power has been much more ambivalent. The public supported America's engagement in World War II largely because of the shock effect of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor."

Because the PNAC's "Rebuilding America's Defenses" references a lot of the same ideas as Zbig's book, I think it's assumed that they got a lot of their ideas from his writings. I don't know if that's true or not. It does make sense to me.

That being said, I don't know that I would directly accuse Zbig of being behind 9/11. He may have inadvertently given the blueprint for those responsible, but I don't know 100% if he was involved.

However, last night I was listening to YT's Wednesday show with Carol Brouillet (by the way, YT is the first person I've heard pronounce her name correctly on the radio), and he said something that really hit home.

Basically, he made the points of "do we want people to be active, visible or don't we?", and "those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

I agree with those assessments. I hope that if people are active, and visible, that they do so non-violently, and try to promote the best information. Other than that, thank you to everyone willing.

Thank you to Luke for making this brave effort.)

Click Here
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

cottonzway Guest
    Luke has huge balls. God bless that kid.