View Poll Results: as above

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • the US building up China militarily and economically, while suffering a massive trade deficit

1 12.50%
  • the complete stand down at the US-Mexican border, precipitating a Balkans war type situation

1 12.50%
  • the assassination of JFK

2 25.00%
  • the fact that none of America's 'enemies' are calling 9/11 out as a bogus

0 0%
  • Afghanistan being the number one opium producer, despite being under the auspices of the US military

1 12.50%
  • vaccines that are causing cancer/infertility

1 12.50%
  • other

2 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the strongest evidence of the Illuminati or atleast shaddow gubmint in the US?

thumper Guest

What's the strongest evidence of the Illuminati or atleast shaddow gubmint in the US?

i feel we don't talk about this enough.

we'll run this as a thought experiment.

my definition of a shadow government or illuminati is one that operates behind the scenes, whose agenda supercedes the interests of the country, leadership, or even basic law.

so here we go

MrDark71 Guest
    Maybe the simple fact that almost every "appointed" government official is or was an advisor to, or CEO of a major global bank or company....not mention the number of those previously found guilty of crimes being "reappointed" elsewhere under the radar.

thumper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDark71
    Maybe the simple fact that almost every "appointed" government official is or was an advisor to, or CEO of a major global bank or company....not mention the number of those previously found guilty of crimes being "reappointed" elsewhere under the radar.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Your forgot the option, "I saw it in an Alex Jones documentary". But for the options lists, vaccines causing cancer and fertitlity is the closest.

thumper Guest
    thump

thumper Guest
    bthump

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDark71
    This is in my opinion one of the biggest problems. It all comes down to money. In order to be in government, you should not be allowed ANY affiliations with big business. I don't know about this whole Illuminati thing, but I DO know we are hutin in a big way right now, and I'm not sure what it will take to wake people up.

Eckolaker Guest
    There have been several U.S. Presidents who have told us their is a shadow government run by a small group of super elite.

thumper Guest
    who were they

BASE701 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper
    who were they
    Wilson and JFK come to mind.

You should have added an "all of the above and then some" choice.