Thread: What would happen?

BASE701 Guest

What would happen?

I've been playing this over and over in my head.

Imagin this,..Ron Paul gets elected, starts a new 911 inquiry and the truth is revealed.

What would happen to our country? What would happen to the rest of the world.

Most of the world's policy is somehow effected by that day. I want justice, but I am unsure what that justice would bring. God help us all when that day actually happens.

Thoughts?

AuGmENTor Guest
    It's funny you shoud ask. I just joined a forum that has a decidedly pro Paul agenda. They talk about this guy like he is the end all be all of constitutionalism. I genuinely like the guy, but there is only so much one man can do. If he gets too froggy in there, he will be JFK'd. End of story. I think people are getting their hopes up that any one man can step in and fix literally a century or more of uncontrolled corruption. If you look close enough at history, you will see the efforts of a few good men who saw this and were killed for it (JFK again wink wink) A modern example would be Cynthia McKinney.Personally, I think it's going to come down to America having to wake up and get these people out. But typed aloud, this seems such a daunting task. Every fiber of my being screams that they have spilled blood, and the only thing that will stop them is a reply in kind. They have quite a head start on us, and have had years to set the rules and resources all in their favor. Ours is NOT an easy task...

BASE701 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    It's funny you shoud ask. I just joined a forum that has a decidedly pro Paul agenda. They talk about this guy like he is the end all be all of constitutionalism. I genuinely like the guy, but there is only so much one man can do. If he gets too froggy in there, he will be JFK'd. End of story. I think people are getting their hopes up that any one man can step in and fix literally a century or more of uncontrolled corruption. If you look close enough at history, you will see the efforts of a few good men who saw this and were killed for it (JFK again wink wink) A modern example would be Cynthia McKinney.Personally, I think it's going to come down to America having to wake up and get these people out. But typed aloud, this seems such a daunting task. Every fiber of my being screams that they have spilled blood, and the only thing that will stop them is a reply in kind. They have quite a head start on us, and have had years to set the rules and resources all in their favor. Ours is NOT an easy task...
    Ok, take Dr. Paul out of the equation. What would happen if the truth about 911 came out by any means? Let's say there was some guy/person who had undeniable proof and came forward with it? How would our country and the world react? The ramifications are mind-blowing.

Don't get me wrong, I'd do anything for it to happen, regardless.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Utter chaos. I think thats the best way to descibe it. Alot of anger by the detractors and deniers who would want to stick on all the little points to avoid the bigger set of questions about what to be done with the criminals. I think you would see the death of America. Followed by it's rebirth. I would trade ALOT to see it happen.

BASE701 Guest
    Utter chaos. I think thats the best way to descibe it. Alot of anger by the detractors and deniers who would want to stick on all the little points to avoid the bigger set of questions about what to be done with the criminals. I think you would see the death of America. Followed by it's rebirth. I would trade ALOT to see it happen.
    My thoughts exactly. I believe you would hear a lot of "We did it for the right reasons" type crap from folks who can't admit they were wrong.

Holding trials for the guilty would be huge and would last for years. Our economy would probably colapse during this time.

The re-birth of America would be worth it all. There would be a new precedence set that this country would not be fooled again.(at least I hope so.)

AuGmENTor Guest

My thoughts exactly. I believe you would hear a lot of "We did it for the right reasons" type crap from folks who can't admit they were wrong.
    Hopefully right before the rope snapped their necks. Screamed as their last words... Sorry, but this level of destruction, in my opinion warrants such actions. Whose word do we have what Saddam really did? And they hung him, didn't they?

BASE701 Guest
    Hopefully right before the rope snapped their necks. Screamed as their last words... Sorry, but this level of destruction, in my opinion warrants such actions. Whose word do we have what Saddam really did? And they hung him, didn't they?
    I'm not a huge proponent for the death penalty, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing anyone complicate swinging from the gallows.

simuvac Guest
    If one of the perps revealed himself, no one would believe him. That's what would happen first.

Next, there would be a massive disinfo campaign aimed at discrediting him.

If that didn't work, people close to the perps would start dying (re: JFK).

Much of the 9/11 Truth Movement seems to be misguided on this point. There will never be another full investigation of 9/11. And there certainly will never be individuals (other than Al Qaeda) brought up on charges for the crime itself. However, there's still a chance ancillary crimes can be prosecuted. This is what I hope Kucinich is planning for the Fall.

What I hope for is an investigation (or several) into this or that facet of 9/11. I don't know which aspects are more likely to be investigated. But I don't think the entire event will be re-opened, unless there is some kind of dramatic change in the structure of government.

Of course, one could respond to this by pointing out that JFK was investigated more than once. True, but no prosecution was made. And the second investigation was a decade later, long after the damage to the country had been done.