As I sift and winnow what is out there, brother, I see that more than a few threats have been leveled against brave people. The folks who knew cocaine-snorting, pork-chomping Atta in Florida were warned in no uncertain terms by the FBI to keep their mouths shut, as documented in WELCOME TO TERRORLAND, the truth about what went down in Florida. One might add that one very prominent ex-insurance executive pretty well got exposed for his CIA connectivity in context with this fascinating piece of investigative reporting. I just saw the Rodriguez DVD, where the fellow who was in the basement of the North Tower turned down $$$ and fame from the Bushites - as a hero who saved lives - to go on the road explaining how some pretty damned big bombs did indeed blow up in the basement before that tower came down. Interesting, considering that massive destablization of the lowest levels was intrinsically necessary to cause what subsequently occurred. Here we have the consummate courageous whistleblower. Again, we must steadfastly rally to the victims, their families and everyone with the courage to tell it like it was. I have no illusions that some will have "accidents" like that improbable crash of the Paul Wellstone plane. Guess there is extra mortality - as we say in my field - in telling the truth or advocating a progressive agenda. You think?!