Don't You Dare Turn Your Backs On The 9/11 Family Members

I am addressing both the 9/11 Truth Movement, AND the citizens of America. In the last year, we've seen family members declare the 9/11 Commission "derelict in its' duties", and question the "entire veracity" of the 9/11 Report. We've seen family members call for an entirely new investigation into the 9/11 attacks. We've seen a documentary released endorsed by the family members that calls into question the entire 9/11 Report. We've seen a petition released by the family members calling for the declassification of pertinent 9/11 documentation. We've seen family members support the 9/11 Truth Movement by appearing at a recent conference in Arizona. Just today, family members filed a petition with NIST, and we learned that new family members, John and Bev Titus, spoke out in support of the truth.

Those of you who have openly supported the truth for a long time know that we have faced ridicule, slander, attacks, threats, and so on. In order to experience what a 9/11 Family Member goes through, multiply every misdeed done unto you by one thousand.

They receive emails no one should. They receive threats against them and their families. Just horrible horrible things that they most assuredly DO NOT deserve.

As you know, there has been a push for more 9/11 family members to speak out. It looks like that may start to happen. If you are in the 9/11 Truth Movement, I ask that you please support and defend them against the malicious attacks they are sure to receive. Non-violently of course.

If you are with the attackers, I have a few questions for you. Is this the United States of America or isn't it? Do we have the right to ask questions of our Government or don't we? If you lost a loved one, in a murder, would you want people to send you threatening emails, or to be intimidated just because you want the murder of your loved one investigated? Please try and answer those questions honestly.

For those that can't be honest with themselves, know this. Attacks, or slander of any kind against 9/11 family members will not be tolerated, peacefully, and non-violently.

Together, with the 9/11 Family Members, the 9/11 First Responders, and members of the 9/11 Truth Movement, we CAN NOT be stopped.

Thanks everyone for your time.