Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'VE NEVER SEEN THESE PHOTOS BEFORE

Chana3812 Guest

I'VE NEVER SEEN THESE PHOTOS BEFORE

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/StarWa...5.html#toasted

Jon, is this for real?? What's your thoughts??

cottonzway Guest
    Just walk away from that and the people who gave those ideas and never consider them again. Trust me....

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    Walk away from what? The evidence?

If it is wrong or misleading then we should be saying so, in no uncertain terms.
    I have heard that the cars were towed there. This must be cleared up or a lot of energy will be wasted on a distraction.

I am puzzled that I have been trying to work up interest among the proponents of the Beam Weapons theory in what I see as the first real photographic evidence that such a thing could have been used. You can find the dicussion on 911blogger and also on Loose Change Forum

Judy Wood has not shown interest in this, which is possibly due to her preoccupation in her recent legal actions against NIST. It is odd though that he she has not commented on this which seems right up her street, Nor have any of the 'Beam Weapons' crew such as Morgan Reynolds and Jim Fezter.

People may see me as part of that outfit. In truth I am just an isolated individual who posts on message boards, attends a few local meetings and emails the media to try them to highlight our work. The only contact I have with Wood, Fetzer or anyone else in the US movement is through email. I have supported her work and been ostracized on 911blogger for doing so. My criticisms of Steven Jones have, I suspect been responsible for the removal of my name from the website of IMPROBABLE COLLAPSE, a good film that I contributed music to for no fee.

I speak as I find. I am no-one's mouthpiece. And if I think it strange that Judy Wood has not shown interest in the new footage of WTC7 I will say so.

Chana3812 Guest
    so... are these photos for real?? Have they been around for a while?

I've never seen them, and I thought I was fairly well-informed on 9/11 stuff

MrDark71 Guest
    I've seen some of thses photo's in a video raising similar questions about what caused this damage.

somebigguy Guest
    I read about this somewhere months ago, and the conclusion was that the cars were towed there as part of the cleanup process. Its interesting this theory is suddenly getting so much attention now, this is nothing new...

A reminder...

New Rule - 7/8/2006
    6. There is to be NO posting of articles regarding Holograms, CGI, Mini-Nukes, TV Fakery, and Space Beams.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Chana3812 Guest
    Yes Sir

(you have to admit that those pictures are pretty interesting though)

Quote Originally Posted by Chana3812
    Yes Sir

(you have to admit that those pictures are pretty interesting though)
    Obviously, you haven't watched Steve Jones dismantle the theories being promoted behind those pictures.

Click Here
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

LloydBentsen Guest
    It makes sense that they would be towed to FDR. There are docks right next to the road to easily transport them.