Thread: Check Out This Email I Got From Right Wing Vanguard.org

beltman713 Guest

Check Out This Email I Got From Right Wing Vanguard.org

Stop the Surrender Bill!

House Democrats are pushing a bill through Congress today which, if it becomes law, will force a needless, pointless American defeat in Iraq. Al Qaeda is thrilled: so are the aging hippies.

We have to stop them.

This bill is called the Murtha Proviso – a rider to the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Bill for 2007 (H.R. 1591). We call it the Pelosi-Murtha Preemptive Surrender Bill. What it means is simple: they win, we lose.

It would cut funds to U.S. troops, block reinforcements, and retreat all U.S. forces from Iraq next year, no matter what the situation. And if that weren't bad enough, the bill would unconstitutionally force the President to give Congress 15 days notice before he moves troops anywhere: if an emergency comes up, tough.

Can you imagine al Qaeda giving us 15 days notice before they move?

The Pelosi-Murtha bill will kill American troops and crush morale. It will tell the terrorists we have lost all will to win. It will tell our allies they can't trust us, driving them into our enemy's arms. It will tell our enemies if they just hold out one more year and kill more Americans, we will cower in fear and give the Middle East to them. They will win the war.

It will leave America...alone. And then, for the first time since 9/11, the terrorists will come: here.

We have to fight back fast.

Democrats cut a deal last night to bring the vote today. We have to tell them what we think.

Help us tell the Democrats: we demand nothing less than victory. Click here to fax Congress now. The more faxes we send -- and the more of us who send them -- the better the chance we have.

And while you're at it, call the U.S. Capitol Switchboard at (202) 224-3121 and ask for Nancy Pelosi’s office. Tell her how much the terrorists appreciate her help.

Our troops are fighting and dying for us in Iraq. It’s time we started fighting for them here at home. Help us -- and help them -- today.

MPORTANT NOTICE

If you use any kind of software to protect yourself from undesired email, please be sure to add Vanguard@TheVanguard.Org to your system (this is called “white-listing”) so you can continue to receive our newsletters and alerts (adding both our domains — TheVanguard.Org and VanguardPAC.org — as “safe domains would be even better).

If you are receiving this email as a forward, please join us by visiting our subscribe page. If you wish to update your information or unsubscribe, please visit our member area, or send a blank email to Listadmin@TheVanguard.Org with the subject line “Unsubscribe Vanguard”. Our list is very low volume: we won’t ever clutter your in-box.

TheVanguard.Org is organized and operates as a 501(c)(4) organization, gifts to which are not deductible for Federal income tax purposes. This message is not paid for by any candidate or candidate's committee.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Just when I thought the bile couldn't get any higher in my throat...

werther Guest
    Say what you want about Al Qaeda, at least they're considerate enough to send a 'thank-you' card.

beltman713 Guest
    I think that was really meant for the Neo-cons. They've done more for Al Qaeda's recrueting than anyone.

AuGmENTor Guest
    How so?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    How so?
    Invading Iraq for one.