Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Either You're For Us, or Your Banned!!

somebigguy Guest

Either You're For Us, or Your Banned!!

I don't like to stir up shit, and that is not my intention with this post, however, I just had to put this out as an example of people's giant egos and inability to communicate damaging the truth movement.

From the Lets Roll Website, Phil has a thread where he proceeded to ban someone, who hadn't even posted yet, because he didn't like the guy's user name. His username, BTW was DribblePiss.

The thread is here: http://letsroll911.org/ipw-web/bulle...825&highlight=

Some excerpts from this thread include:

And I wasn't interested in hearing dribblepisses21 first post.
    He couldn't take a hint or a direct, "I am the owner of this forum and don't like your name, and have had enough shit, and asked him 3 times if he was for us, or against us, which he couldn't draw an answer; 3X~!

He never even got post a single post.

WARNING: No more bullshit will be tolerated here! Either your for us, or your banned!

No middle ground.

Now pay attention to what he says here, he uses the guy's username as an excuse to ban him, however what he means is either you agree with me or you're out. How is that supposed to spark healthy debate?

Anyway, in order not to be labelled conspiracy wackos, we need to respect everyone's opinions, debate fairly, and never resort to name calling. The skeptics have proven themselves to be unable to discuss this topic without flying off the handle and looking like unreasonable fools. We must all continue to take the highroad and not resort to these tactics.

If these people want to expose their inadequacies by acting like children, so be it, but lets not let them bring us down to their level.

Ass.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Simply_sexy Guest
    So, what do you guys think of 'simply_sexy'????

I like you. Sort of.

danceyogamom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy

... Anyway, in order not to be labelled conspiracy wackos, we need to respect everyone's opinions, debate fairly, and never resort to name calling. The skeptics have proven themselves to be unable to discuss this topic without flying off the handle and looking like unreasonable fools. We must all continue to take the highroad and not resort to these tactics.

If these people want to expose their inadequacies by acting like children, so be it, but lets not let them bring us down to their level.
    very well said

911=inside job Guest
    one thing to think about... it is just a forum and it is his.. he has been attacked big time for over a year now... we have all seen someone act crazy after being attacked a lot... (gold) lol

but like ive said before i dont fight with anyone that says the gov did it sooo...

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    one thing to think about... it is just a forum and it is his.. he has been attacked big time for over a year now... we have all seen someone act crazy after being attacked a lot... (gold) lol

but like ive said before i dont fight with anyone that says the gov did it sooo...
    I hear ya Inside, I prefer not to fight with those in the know either.

princesskittypoo Guest
    I would hope i don't get attacked because i'm a princess! most royalty are attacked miliciously in the media

911=inside job Guest
    does everyone on the forum believe that the gov did 911???

Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    does everyone on the forum believe that the gov did 911???
    On this forum?