I don't like to stir up shit, and that is not my intention with this post, however, I just had to put this out as an example of people's giant egos and inability to communicate damaging the truth movement.

From the Lets Roll Website, Phil has a thread where he proceeded to ban someone, who hadn't even posted yet, because he didn't like the guy's user name. His username, BTW was DribblePiss.

The thread is here: http://letsroll911.org/ipw-web/bulle...825&highlight=

Some excerpts from this thread include:

And I wasn't interested in hearing dribblepisses21 first post.
He couldn't take a hint or a direct, "I am the owner of this forum and don't like your name, and have had enough shit, and asked him 3 times if he was for us, or against us, which he couldn't draw an answer; 3X~!

He never even got post a single post.

WARNING: No more bullshit will be tolerated here! Either your for us, or your banned!

No middle ground.

Now pay attention to what he says here, he uses the guy's username as an excuse to ban him, however what he means is either you agree with me or you're out. How is that supposed to spark healthy debate?

Anyway, in order not to be labelled conspiracy wackos, we need to respect everyone's opinions, debate fairly, and never resort to name calling. The skeptics have proven themselves to be unable to discuss this topic without flying off the handle and looking like unreasonable fools. We must all continue to take the highroad and not resort to these tactics.

If these people want to expose their inadequacies by acting like children, so be it, but lets not let them bring us down to their level.