Thread: Contact The Media...

somebigguy Guest

Contact The Media...

...To ask them to cover the Rosie O'Donnell revelations, what I have been sending out follows, if you need some media contacts let me know:

Rosie O'Donnell makes some interesting comments regarding the collapse of building 7 on 9/11:

http://www.rosie.com/blog/2007/03/15/wtc-7/

Please consider covering this story, whenever Rosie publicly argues with a rich billionaire or makes a bad Chinese impression, it is front page news. I'm not sure why this story needs to be any different.

I noticed that today... there was coverage of rosie on Comcast's homepage, and it was about nonsense. The catch phrase was, "Rosie has harsh words for 'idol' Sanjaya". WHAT?!?

You know what I think is funny. The more the media DOESN'T cover it, the more they prove how complicit they are to the world, giving our cause EVEN MORE credibility. You think people won't notice that the media isn't covering Rosie O'Donnell coming out with 9/11 Truth? PUHLEEEESE...

They must have seen how much it backfired when they attacked Charlie. That's why they focused on her comments regarding KSM. It was "safe". They were trying to pull off the same thing with a "lesser evil", and even THAT backfired. NO ONE believe's KSM's testimony.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    I agree, they are trying to keep this under the radar.