I also think that article is fantastic. I find that it's very true that seemingly intelligent people are afraid to admit that the facts surrounding 9/11 do not add up and I think it's strange that people do not want to listen to the possibility that there could be something more sinister involved in it. Why would they not want to be completely informed about something as important as this? But when I read your article, it occurred to me that I think that's probably true that if the facts do come out, people will no longer believe in the "America" we have always known and loved. People will no longer support our country because it would seem like a government controlled by maniacal murderers and who could be proud of that??? But the problem with being so afraid of the outcome of the truth regarding 9/11 coming out is that it could easily happen again and it could involve someone in one of our families. Plus, to live one's life in the dark is no life at all. We have to know the truth and we have a right to know the truth. But quite honestly, I sometimes wonder what is the solution...do we try to make changes in our US government or do we get the heck out of this corrupt government who would actually kill their own people in order to gain support for the invasion of another country? That's a question, BTW....it wasn't meant to be rhetorical.