Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coulter's Slur Against Edwards Stirs Outrage

MrDark71 Guest
    If you look closely...you can see the Adam's apple as clearly as you can see WTC7 during that BBC report.

thumper Guest
    looks like someone is having a meltdown a la britney spears

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaddowHawk7
    I offer a comprimise. Suppose she and others start emotionally breaking apart in public? This is going to happen. When reduced to quivering rubble, will you have any compassion, or will cowards kick them while they're down? The responses are more revealing of the individuals posting them, and not of Ann Coulter.
    Since we do not know them or where they are we cannot help nor can we kick them down. But I can imagine tons of people tivo'ing news clips of this happening and watching it while eating pop corn.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaddowHawk7
    So I am to understand that you endorse compounding negative Karma on people you don't know, and eagerly anticipate their paying for bad Karma, going so far as to administer punishing Karma yourself.
    Yet you feel you are immune from the same Karmic treatment.

Karma knows where people live, negative or positive. THAT is the basis of prayer, and it is also how all energy works. Wise sages have stated that "loving your enemies" is the best way to defeat them. Hating them defeats your own cause.
    I agree with karma but at the same time, I don't think it's a requirment to help anyone. You do so at your own free will. But that doesn't mean that if I was walking down the street and saw Coulter or Cheney being attacked by a dog that I wouldn't help them- I would. I'm saying standing by and watching something is nutreul karma, in my opinion.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    I agree with karma but at the same time, I don't think it's a requirment to help anyone. You do so at your own free will. But that doesn't mean that if I was walking down the street and saw Coulter or Cheney being attacked by a dog that I wouldn't help them- I would. I'm saying standing by and watching something is nutreul karma, in my opinion.
    LMAO... you guys are better people than me. I would be trying to think of ways to make the dog angrier, and maybe even bite off a chunk myself!

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    LMAO... you guys are better people than me. I would be trying to think of ways to make the dog angrier, and maybe even bite off a chunk myself!
    It would be really fun to mess with her and say things to piss her off, but that's about it. Let nature (karma) take care of itself.

Holla.