Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: proof of illuminati existence?

thumper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    No way, the people wouldn't go for that, the army wouldn't do it.
    what happened if the economy was destroyed and the only jobs left were in the military complex, just like what happened in germany?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper
    what happened if the economy was destroyed and the only jobs left were in the military complex, just like what happened in germany?
    Hmmm...that's an intersting way of putting it. But then again, destorying the economy and simotaniously increasing the militaries size and budget is not an easy task. Unless, dare I say it, nuclear war happens...

thumper Guest
    Hmmm...that's an intersting way of putting it. But then again, destorying the economy and simotaniously increasing the militaries size and budget is not an easy task. Unless, dare I say it, nuclear war happens...
    the economy isn't exactly 'destroyed' but restructured. notice how the US is shipping all its manufacturing overseas, while companies like lockhead martin and other weapons contractors get huge, just like the military.

this is what the illuminati did in germany. you get your war machine by making it the only economy

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper
    the economy isn't exactly 'destroyed' but restructured. notice how the US is shipping all its manufacturing overseas, while companies like lockhead martin and other weapons contractors get huge, just like the military.

this is what the illuminati did in germany. you get your war machine by making it the only economy
    Semi makes sense. But we're still along way unless a major event (or sersiou of events) bigger than 9/11 happens.

Where did you learn this theory anyways?

thumper Guest
    Semi makes sense. But we're still along way unless a major event (or sersiou of events) bigger than 9/11 happens.

Where did you learn this theory anyways?
    well we have to remember that the illuminati is unoriginal, and things kinda repeat themselves in cycles.

I just compare WWII with what we have now. Homeland Security security is the perfect analogue to 'Fatherland Security' in Germany. They had the 'enabling act'. We now have the Patriot Act. and then of course Reichstag with 9/11.

Of course not everything is similar, but i did some reading about how Germany became a war machine, i think an article on Rense or something, and how it was engineered by the bankers.

here, same dealio. the government, under the auspices of wanting to do what's best for the country, would have to blind not to see how "free trade" (its not at all) is destroying the middle class and building up their military enemy, China. But it makes perfect sense if you're trying to precipitate a war.