Journalism Or Disruption?

Video
Click Here

Here is all of the footage (20 minutes worth) of Stephen Lemons' appearance at the 9/11 Accountability Press Conference that recently took place in Chandler, Arizona.

What do you think was his purpose? I would have thought a true journalist would have asked about 9/11 Accountability since that was the theme of the conference. Instead, he chose to focus on Eric Williams, and the fact that he wrote a book entitled, "The Puzzle Of Auschwitz." Every single person I talked to at that conference did not adhere to Eric's beliefs. He also tried to say that there were many "anti-semites" at the conference. That may very well be the case. Unfortunately, the world is a very big place, and a lot of people have different beliefs. As I said, I talked to a lot of people at this conference, and not one of them told me they hate me. I am jewish, and if there were a lot of "anti-semites", they certainly didn't make their presence known. Also, Stephen didn't seem to want to report on the fact that the organizers of the 9/11 Conference received A LOT of flack for what happened. So much so that they took Eric off of the committee.

The 9/11 Truth Movement is not anti-semitic, and that has been repeatedly stated, over and over again. Can't Stephen read? Also, do you think everyone would have gotten as loud as they did if they believed as Stephen tried to portray? No.

Personally, I don't think Kent's experiences with cows has anything to do with 9/11, but what do I know?

Stephen was also kind enough to bring Patrick from screwloosechange.com so he could ask about Nico Haupt's ridiculous theories, and his antics. Theories and antics that the majority of this movement do not believe in, or condone. I think it was good of Patrick to show up. It's a good education for people who think that Nico is helping this movement.

Truth be told, I do not agree with comparing the Holocaust to something as simple as 2+2=5.

Again, I apologize for getting loud myself, but when he started talking over Bob McIlvaine, and was being disrespectful to him, I lost my cool. There are certain lines you do not cross, and that happens to be one of them.

So, what was their purpose here?