Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Al Gore is a Hero

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    All the while being hailed as a hero by those who don't see through it. It helps that since he is not officially "in" the government, nobody thinks to question his motivation. It must be to save the world.
    Yep. Furthermore, what will all this focus on Global Warming get us?

Will we be able to swim in our lakes? Eat fish out of the lake (not me, I'm veggie), Drink our water without filtering it? Clean up the smog that hangs over all our cities? Stop the dumping of toxic chemicals in our rivers and streams? Stop the damage to our environment from GMO foods? Stop the spread of depleted uranium? Stop the run off from factory farms?

No, it won't focus on any of that, and yet the fight against global warming is being hailed as the grand solution to solve all of our environmental issues. Al Gore is our saviour, save me, tax me!!!!

AuGmENTor Guest
    What sux is there will be no avoiding that tax for me. Ah well, can't win them all...

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    What sux is there will be no avoiding that tax for me. Ah well, can't win them all...
    There will be no avoiding that tax by anyone, we all emit carbon just by breathing.

THEY ARE GONNA TAX US FOR BREATHING!!!!!! And our lakes and streams will still be too polluted for any of us to actually be able to swim in them. It is still fairly early in this summer, and there has been nothing but warnings and closures already at all the lakes around my area.

Who pollutes these lakes??? Corporations of course. Does Al Gore put any blame for global warming on the shoulders of the corporations? Of course not. It is all placed on us, we are the targets, we will have to pay taxes just for existing.

And corporations will continue to pollute this world, with only an eye for the bottom line, not a care for us or the environment.