Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: 7/7 - Also a Hoax?

  1. #11
    Neimad9 Guest
    will do, Both countrys have a poor history with dealing with the middle east

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,727
    The problem with the Middle East is that both the United States and Britain favor Israel over everyone else. That has always been the problem. That, and the fact that the Middle Eastern countries are sitting on top of our oil.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  3. #13
    PhilosophyGenius Guest
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7&q=alex+jones

    Trust me, watch this documentary Terror Strom by Alex Jones. About 10-15 minutes in or so he talks about how 7/7 was a false flag operation (an inside job). That's pretty much what Terror Storm focuses on, different false flag ops throughout western history; and it's done in a pretty darn entertaining way.

    And by the way, everything in there are undsiputable facts. Enjoy.

  4. #14
    AuGmENTor Guest
    see man, alot of us are of a like mind around here.. that is not to say we are closed minded. But that is your second strong recommendation for terrorstorm... seen it yet?

  5. #15
    cottonzway Guest
    MI-6 should have signed there name on it like a collectable baseball. So damn obvious.

  6. #16
    Neimad9 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    see man, alot of us are of a like mind around here.. that is not to say we are closed minded. But that is your second strong recommendation for terrorstorm... seen it yet?
    Ok, I have watched it. One thing I want to point out about 7/7 is that he got key facts wrong. At about 18:24 mins in....

    He said Blair was facing trouble in the elections and sure to lose The polls suggest Labour were to do badly but not lose as is what happened and then right on time the bombings happened. But the election was on 5th May 2005, two months after the election happened.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4409935.stm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...election,_2005

    Why does he say the polls showed Labour were to lose when they did not. But worse, why does he says that the bombings were right on time for the elections when they were two months after. The election was done and dusted by 7/7.

    I am wary of the documentry after that but otherwise its was very good

  7. #17
    AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Neimad9
    Ok, I have watched it. One thing I want to point out about 7/7 is that he got key facts wrong. At about 18:24 mins in....

    He said Blair was facing trouble in the elections and sure to lose The polls suggest Labour were to do badly but not lose as is what happened and then right on time the bombings happened. But the election was on 5th May 2005, two months after the election happened.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4409935.stm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...election,_2005

    Why does he say the polls showed Labour were to lose when they did not. But worse, why does he says that the bombings were right on time for the elections when they were two months after. The election was done and dusted by 7/7.

    I am wary of the documentry after that but otherwise its was very good
    This is an interesting point you make here. And I will be asking AJ about that in an email I am currently writing. If verified, it will greatly affect how I feel about AJ and his other videos as well.
    Even if 80% of it is true, why produce a documentary about getting to the truth of things, and put inaccuracies in it? If I'm behind something, I want to be behind it all the way. As soon as what you have told us here is verified, I will not promote that movie, or ANY of his work

  8. #18
    Neimad9 Guest
    I meant 2 months before the bombings happened not election*

    Yeah, Be intresting to see what his answer is. TBH, THe 7/7 section is weak compared the the introduction and the 9/11 parts.

  9. #19
    thumper Guest
    of course it is. i remember the shock i felt when that guy admitted they were doing drills and feeling vindicated as a 9/11 truther.

  10. #20
    Neimad9 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper
    of course it is. i remember the shock i felt when that guy admitted they were doing drills and feeling vindicated as a 9/11 truther.
    Sorry, Of course what is?

    (ps 9/11 truther is not exactly linked to 7/7)

Similar Threads

  1. GOP Candidate Says 9/11 Attacks Were A Hoax
    By Gold9472 in forum 9/11 Justice Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 11:39 AM
  2. Madison Teacher Says 9/11 Is Government Hoax
    By Gold9472 in forum 9/11 Justice Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 12:09 AM
  3. Is Avian Flu Another Pentagon Hoax?
    By Gold9472 in forum The New News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2005, 09:28 AM
  4. Is Able Danger A Hoax?
    By Gold9472 in forum 9/11 Justice Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 12:04 AM
  5. The Anti-Hoax Terrorism Act of 2001
    By ehnyah in forum The New News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 10:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •