Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7/7 - Also a Hoax?

Neimad9 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    This is an interesting point you make here. And I will be asking AJ about that in an email I am currently writing. If verified, it will greatly affect how I feel about AJ and his other videos as well.
    Even if 80% of it is true, why produce a documentary about getting to the truth of things, and put inaccuracies in it? If I'm behind something, I want to be behind it all the way. As soon as what you have told us here is verified, I will not promote that movie, or ANY of his work
    Any reply yet?

also, what other good documentrys are there?

oh, this ones good: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/3755686.stm

Not so much about 9/11 exactly but intresting none the less

Quote Originally Posted by Neimad9
    Any reply yet?

Here's what I wrote about on the day of the bombings...

The only rumor going around about foreknowledge, has to do with the Israelis... However, this "attack" is very convenient... considering it took place during the G8 Summit. Considering it took place during the Karl Rove treason. Considering it's an entirely NEW group of "Al-Qaeda" that we've never heard of. Considering the fact that Britain just told the U.S. about plans of withdrawing all troops over the next year and a half. Now, of course, they will be more prone to SEND more troops as opposed to withdrawing them.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Neimad9 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Here's what I wrote about on the day of the bombings...

The only rumor going around about foreknowledge, has to do with the Israelis... However, this "attack" is very convenient... considering it took place during the G8 Summit. Considering it took place during the Karl Rove treason. Considering it's an entirely NEW group of "Al-Qaeda" that we've never heard of. Considering the fact that Britain just told the U.S. about plans of withdrawing all troops over the next year and a half. Now, of course, they will be more prone to SEND more troops as opposed to withdrawing them.
    About the last line? You saying it may have been the American Goverment trying to infulence the UK?

You raise good points, so I am miffed into why Alex Jones needed to put in the false information about the election. I mean its so easily proved wrong and anyone in the UK would spot it right away. He must have known that the election had already happened by 7/7, if he is talking about it in terms of a possible motive you would presume he researched it.

The Bus also, he said they were still saying it was a power surge but by the bus bombing it was becoming clear it was a 'terrorist' attack. Also the route it was on, dispite the claims of my fellow countrymen, would mean the bus would have to have taken a de-tour otherwise it would not be moving anywhere.

He made good claims about the power of fear and goverments using it (as does the documentry I linked too). Its a shame the 7/7 section is so weak.

About the last line? You saying it may have been the American Goverment trying to infulence the UK?

You raise good points, so I am miffed into why Alex Jones needed to put in the false information about the election. I mean its so easily proved wrong and anyone in the UK would spot it right away. He must have known that the election had already happened by 7/7, if he is talking about it in terms of a possible motive you would presume he researched it.

The Bus also, he said they were still saying it was a power surge but by the bus bombing it was becoming clear it was a 'terrorist' attack. Also the route it was on, dispite the claims of my fellow countrymen, would mean the bus would have to have taken a de-tour otherwise it would not be moving anywhere.

He made good claims about the power of fear and goverments using it (as does the documentry I linked too). Its a shame the 7/7 section is so weak.
    Alex Jones is known for being 89% accurate, so the fact that he got something wrong doesn't surprise me. In regards to your last line, I don't know who did 7/7. All I know is that British troops are still in Iraq.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Neimad9 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Alex Jones is known for being 89% accurate, so the fact that he got something wrong doesn't surprise me.
    I see that, It just really ruins it for me because its not a simple or small thing wrong. Its quite a big bit (having a motive of trying to get public support in order to win an election) and yet is so easily researched. I am not sure if he did it on purpose and assumed it was for a small audience and would go unnoticed (unlikely) or didnt know and was very sloopy with research.

this might be of intrest, personally I dont see a motive for the goverment killing Dr Kelly but: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6390981.stm.

I don't know who did 7/7. All I know is that British troops are still in Iraq.
    Hopefully not for much longer

AuGmENTor Guest
    Any reply yet?

No. I have kinda been on the fence about AJ for a while. I do promote his films, because even if HALF of that shit is true, woohoo. I will not do so anymore until he replies due to the fact that I only deal with FACT. And regardless of WHY he does it (i.e selling out, sensationalist) it is a discredit to the movement. How can I refer people wanting facts to his page when it contains falsities*?
    I have seen other people post some good ones to you, but offhand can't think of any. The YBBS has a good and diverse selection for your viewing pleasure. Barry Zwickers, "The News Special You never Saw" is excellent. Lemme know if you find any mistruths in there matey! *wink wink*