Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Conspiracy theories debunked (they say) by the BBC

Quote Originally Posted by Neimad9
    Was not that about gross incompertence rather than a direct intention to down the towers?

Anyway, I was talking about proof in general. from both sides and how important it is
    No. It had nothing to do with incompetence. It had more to do with the financing of the attacks. The whole "down the towers" argument is speculative, and theoretical. I prefer to focus on the facts.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Quote Originally Posted by Neimad9
    Look, I am not saying they were not responsible. I said I wanted high standards of proof before I make a judgement either way. I have already said I find too many inconsistances, and I Guess they blocked a investigation because they were 1) did it 2) knew about it 3) made a lot of mistakes.
    1 and 2 are the same. If they let it happen, then they made it happen. Think about #3. This Administration came into office wanting to go to war with Iraq, Afghanistan, and so on. They have managed to do both. This Administration has managed to make billions of dollars for their corporate friends. This Administration has managed to pass unconstitutional law without any intervention. The whole idea that they are incompetent doesn't match the outcome of their actions. They've managed to do everything they ever wanted. To me, that is not the sign of incompetence.

AuGmENTor Guest
    The one good question i have heard is: If they went through all of this, why not plant some WMDs? Answer: Why bother? They don't need our approval to carry out their plans. So why go through the extra effort required to do that? Why couldn't they have just LIED and SAID they found them? That would have been the easiest thing in my opinion. I mean, they lie/ spin everything else... So why not that also?

Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    The one good question i have heard is: If they went through all of this, why not plant some WMDs? Answer: Why bother? They don't need our approval to carry out their plans. So why go through the extra effort required to do that? Why couldn't they have just LIED and SAID they found them? That would have been the easiest thing in my opinion. I mean, they lie/ spin everything else... So why not that also?
    Or, you could just show them this.

thumper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    because we're supposed to hate Bush. the illuminati wants to lower American self-esteem so they will be more easily folded into the NWO

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Hey Gold, could you post that timeline of the 9/11 hijackers which shows that they were double agents or whatever you wanna call it? The one that just lists a bunch of info along with it's source.

Neimad9 Guest
    Guys! You are all so awesome! You do what u think is right no matter what!!

(i quite drunk right now)

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Yeah that one, read that Neimad, there are only some of the facts you're looking for.

Mr. Smith,

After watching your latest documentary, I have a few criticisms I'd like to make known. First, the 9/11 Truth Movement existed LONG before Loose Change was a twinkle in Dylan Avery's eye. As a matter of fact, the original members of this movement were the family members. The ones who suffered unimaginable loss on 9/11. Several of them have been busy as of late. For some reason, I didn't see any mention of this in your documentary. Instead, I heard the following:

"Many simply don't accept the official conclusion, however distressing that may be for the relatives of those that died."

On August 4th, 2006, 9/11 family members Lorie Van Auken, Patty Casazza, Mindy Kleinberg, and Monica Gabrielle released a statement that questioned the "entire veracity" of the 9/11 Commission's report.

On September 5th, 2006, a documentary endorsed by the families that fought for the creation of the 9/11 Commission was released entitled, "9/11: Press For Truth."

On September 11th, 2006, at the National Press Club in Washington D.C., family members Donna Marsh O'Connor, Michelle Little, and Christina Kminek asked for, "a new investigation into the events of September 11th, and this time, a truly bipartisan, global, with families invested from the beginning, middle, and throughout the end."

On October 14th, 2006, Monica Gabrielle, Lorie Van Auken, Mindy Kleinberg, and Patty Casazza released a petition that calls for, "the immediate declassification and release of all transcripts and documents relating to the July 10, 2001 meeting that took place between former CIA Director George Tenet and then National Security Advisor, Condoleezza Rice" as well as "the declassification and release of both the redacted 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry Into The Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001 (JICI) and the CIA Inspector General’s report, "CIA Accountability With Respect To The 9/11 Attacks". In the span of three days, they've managed to get 2041 signatures.

None of that made it into your documentary. You call your documentary fair and balanced. I say it is distressing for the relatives of those that died.

Jon Gold