Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Conspiracy theories debunked (they say) by the BBC

thumper Guest

9/11 Conspiracy theories debunked (they say) by the BBC

You should all watch this BBC program, It ’s totally and conclusively debunked the 9/11 conspiracy theories. It answered a lot of the so-called ‘unexplained’ events with multiple forms of proof and interviews. Excellent. Controlled demolition of the towers was debunked as well as showing some of the 9/11 theories were based on invented evidence.
    http://www.digg.com/world_news/9_11_...ked_by_the_BBC

AuGmENTor Guest
    doesn't work for me...

thumper Guest
    it shoudl

"Many simply don't accept the official conclusion, however distressing that may be for the relatives of those that died."

I've seen all I have to see.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Neimad9 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    "Many simply don't accept the official conclusion, however distressing that may be for the relatives of those that died."

I've seen all I have to see.
    Depends on what exactly the official conclusion is. I am sure that many want a proper investigation into the events of the day and the governments response to information they had. It seems like the government is coving up that they were made a lot of mistakes.

Although the government plot to destory the towers, or even worse, that some who died never died (some of the United 93) theories is obviously going to be destressing to some people.

There is quite a big difference between familys wanting a proper investigation and thinking that their family were killed/not killed by the goverment.

More than 50% of the families are on the side of this movement.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    More than 50% of the families are on the side of this movement.
    And Jon, You know a few of them personally, don't you? I mean, just so we know that you haven't pulled this number out of your wazoo.
    And also, could you refresh my memory? What is the overall statistic of people that do not believe the official story?

Bill Doyle, who is on the board of one of the largest family organizations said that half of his members believe as we do. Yes, I know Bob McIlvaine, Donna Marsh O'Connor, Monica Gabrielle, Lorie Van Auken, and Mindy Kleinberg. The last two not as well as the first three. To put it in perspective, Donna Marsh O'Connor sent me a statement to read along with a picture of her daughter to hold up as I read it, for the Arizona Conference.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Well, I guess I'll let you guys argue with our new friend here. This is someone who has no intention at all in believing anything other than the official story. After as many people as I have spoken to, you just kinda get a feel for them. I think he said it best himself, that he is only here so that he can be content that he viewed this from all angles. Problem with that is, it's real easy to bullshit yourself. IMO there are plenty of people to talk to about this that are receptive, without wasting time on flat-earthers.

AuGmENTor Guest
    But thanx for answering my questions, Jon.