Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Have A 9/11 Question

911=inside job Guest
    sbg, i dont think anyone has ever said they can take the controls of any plane... only ones that have been rigged up for it.. i think...HAHHAHA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    sbg, i dont think anyone has ever said they can take the controls of any plane... only ones that have been rigged up for it.. i think...HAHHAHA!!!!
    No... I have a document somewhere that talks about taking over a plane during an emergency...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

I sent a lot of truthers this question:

Has anyone ever checked to see if any planes were missing from the boneyard, or in the military, or talk to people responsible for inventory of those types of things?

Wayne Madsen's Response
    "you're talking about Davis Monthan out near Tuscon, never heard about that... may be worth looking into."

Eric Hufschmid's Response
    "Christopher Bollyn asked the military about the Global Hawks and was told that 2 were lost in "ongoing operations." They would not clarify that answer any further, so we are left to wonder about the secrecy."
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    gold. the gov can do anything they want!!!!! anything!!!! getting a plane is nothing..

sbg is about the only person that i have met on the net that i allways agree with.... he must be a real thinker...

on a side note, i just finished reading animal farm today and 1984 last week... damn those are some good books....

next is brave new world... HAHHAHAHA!!!! should be good...
    Hey Inside, I got an image I have to show you. It a classic avatar from the old BBs, you'll get a kick out of it. Jon won't let me use it on this board.

WhiteGuySaysThis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Hey Inside, I got an image I have to show you. It a classic avatar from the old BBs, you'll get a kick out of it. Jon won't let me use it on this board.
    Which one?

somebigguy Guest
    I just assumed they could, those planes practically fly themselves anyway, the pilot is only needed for landing or taking off.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472

Has anyone ever checked to see if any planes were missing from the boneyard, or in the military, or talk to people responsible for inventory of those types of things?

Wayne Madsen's Response
    "you're talking about Davis Monthan out near Tuscon, never heard about that... may be worth looking into."

"Christopher Bollyn asked the military about the Global Hawks and was told that 2 were lost in "ongoing operations." They would not clarify that answer any further, so we are left to wonder about the secrecy."
    I read something about this stuff a long time ago, wish I could remember the details. I'll go through my bookmarks and see if I can find it.

somebigguy Guest
    From Operation Northwoods, declassified government document from 1962. This is the plan rejected by Kennedy and ultimately caused his death. This is THE PLAN for 9/11:

8. It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner enroute from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The destination would be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest to support chartering a non-scheduled flight.

a. An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone.

b. Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field to Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will coontinue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will being transmitted on the international distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO radio stations in the Western Hermisphere to tell the US what has happened to the aircraft instead of the US trying to "sell" incident.

-- Later --

b. On one such flight, a pre-briefed pilot would fly tail-end Charley at considerable interval between aircraft. While near the Cuban Island this pilot would broadcast that he had been jumped by MIGs and was going down. No other calls would be made. The pilot would then fly directly west at extremely low altitude and land at a secure base, an Eglin auxiliary. The aircraft would be met by the proper people, quickly stored and given a new tail number. The pilot who had performed the mission under an alias, would resume his proper identity and return to his normal place of business. The pilot and aircraft would then have disappeared.

c. At precisely the same time that the aircraft was presumably shot down a submarine or small surface craft would disburse F-101 parts, parachute, etc., at approximately 15 to 20 miles off the Cuban coast and depart. The pilots returning to Homestead would have a true story as far as they knew.

Entire document can be found here: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20...northwoods.pdf

somebigguy Guest
    Here's an image of some flight paths:

Lifted from here:

http://www.public-action.com/911/4flights.html

Notice the extremely sharp turns 3 of the 4 planes made. 77 is the only plane that didn't make one of these turns, but it disappeared off of radar, so its a different story.

Anyway, these sharp turns are almost certainly where the planes were switched as described in the Northwoods document. The military bases in those areas are where the original planes landed and the drones were sent up.

I have read somewhere that military bases did exist near ALL of these locations, I'll try to find that document. Anyway, that is where the planes ended up, from there, its anybody's guess.

pcteaser Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472

Wayne Madsen's Response

There is a massive plane "boneyard" here, near Tucson like Madsen says. A lot of planes end up here because the climate keeps them from rusting apart. The presidental plane used by JFK is kept at Davis Monthan and they do tours and stuff.