Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Have A 9/11 Question

I Have A 9/11 Question

Has anyone ever checked to see if any planes were missing from the boneyard, or in the military, or talk to people responsible for inventory of those types of things?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    I've heard that one or more of the alleged planes are still in service, might be interesting if that could be proven.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    I've heard that one or more of the alleged planes are still in service, might be interesting if that could be proven.
    Michael Ruppert's major argument is the fact that Remote Controlled airplanes were used during "Live Fly" exercises...

Ok... where would the military go to get airplanes to be fitted with Remote Controls? A "throwaway" to be used during an exercise...

Or, they went all out, and built new planes just for 9/11.

Either way, if they were Remote Controlled airplanes, there has to be mechanics aware of fitting remote controls on a plane. Where do they do that? What types of planes have been fitted? There have to be records for those kinds of things.

And... they would have to somehow get rid of the actual planes. That's where it starts to sound ridiculous to me.

Or... they had some way to take control of a plane... During an exercise, where "Remote Controlled Planes" are being used, they are already using the technology to do so... maybe that's what they did.

I remember a document stated in "Crossing The Rubicon" that said during an emergency, a plane could be taken control of... it was a procedural document from either the FAA, or the military... I don't remember.

I'm going to eat... let me know your thoughts.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    And... they would have to somehow get rid of the actual planes. That's where it starts to sound ridiculous to me.
    Hey Jon, I've heard of someone who was watching the radar that day that saw the planes actually disappear over the ocean. I don't know if I buy that, sounds kind of risky, the wreckage could wash up somewhere.

However, there is no question that the gov't could stash planes somewhere and strip them down. There is also some talk that a couple of the flights may never have existed, which would resolve most problems. I do believe in the Bumble Planes theory which is why 93 HAD to be shot down, seems to be a bit of evidence to support this too. Especially when Rummie said it was shot down by a missle, then the article you posted this week, plus the witnesses of the additional planes in the area etc.

One day someone is gonna piece all this together, and I think that will be sooner rather than later. Momentum seems to be building at the moment...

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I remember a document stated in "Crossing The Rubicon" that said during an emergency, a plane could be taken control of... it was a procedural document from either the FAA, or the military... I don't remember.
    I thought they already could until Payne Stewart went down and they couldn't take control of his plane. However, from what I've seen, they have been able to do it since at least the 80s.

Operation Northwoods goes into extreme detail on how to switch a plane in mid flight without being detected, that was back in the 60s. Not sure if it mentioned remote control or not, but I think it may have. Anyway, it's near the end of the Northwoods document where they talk about switching the plane, it is amazing, they had the whole operation planned out, and I believe it included a remote control drone.

911 was Northwoods without question, and that document can point us in the right direction as to what happened on 9/11. Taking another look at that may point us in the right direction as to what happened to the real planes.

911=inside job Guest
    gold. the gov can do anything they want!!!!! anything!!!! getting a plane is nothing..

sbg is about the only person that i have met on the net that i allways agree with.... he must be a real thinker...

on a side note, i just finished reading animal farm today and 1984 last week... damn those are some good books....

next is brave new world... HAHHAHAHA!!!! should be good...