Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Just Watched Loose Change...

dz Guest
    this is just 1 of the thousands of points that need to be made.. im surprised gold hadnt heard this before though the pentagon is under some serious surveilance.. there are 5 cameras on the corner here, you know the pentagon had 20+ that should have footage..

the fact that the meridian hotel and the on-site gas station had their video surveilance confiscated and never released, despite massive questioning and evidence, prooves that evidence exists, and that it is being hidden from the public.

a plane hit the pentagon, its proven with landing gear, tires, and some sort of small engine.. if that small engine doesnt match anything on flight 77 (not the APU either) then that just adds to the reasonable questions..

i think questioning the pentagon attack isnt outragious, and unless someone can refute karl schwarz's annalysis of the small engine found then i think its only reasonable to assume there is some sort of government coverup, or unwillingness to show the truth of what happened.

somebigguy Guest
    I agree, I for one would love to see 100 tons of metal vaporize. Seems to me 100 tons of airplane should leave 100 tons of molten metal.

somebigguy Guest
    I forgot to tell you guys, the Loose Change video features a fair bit of sound bits of a Hunter S. Thomson interview. I think its the same interview I posted here a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by dazinith
    this is just 1 of the thousands of points that need to be made.. im surprised gold hadnt heard this before though the pentagon is under some serious surveilance.. there are 5 cameras on the corner here, you know the pentagon had 20+ that should have footage..

the fact that the meridian hotel and the on-site gas station had their video surveilance confiscated and never released, despite massive questioning and evidence, prooves that evidence exists, and that it is being hidden from the public.

a plane hit the pentagon, its proven with landing gear, tires, and some sort of small engine.. if that small engine doesnt match anything on flight 77 (not the APU either) then that just adds to the reasonable questions..

i think questioning the pentagon attack isnt outragious, and unless someone can refute karl schwarz's annalysis of the small engine found then i think its only reasonable to assume there is some sort of government coverup, or unwillingness to show the truth of what happened.
    Gold focuses on drugs, oil, gold, facts, facts, and facts...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dazinith

Small engine means small plane. Case closed.

911=inside job Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Gold focuses on drugs, oil, gold, facts, facts, and facts...
    ^^^ HHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! fucking gold, you focuse on the shit no one gives a shit about.. lol

retards of today need pics and videos!!!! sad but true...

Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    ^^^ HHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! fucking gold, you focuse on the shit no one gives a shit about.. lol

retards of today need pics and videos!!!! sad but true...
    I could obliterate you with links to videos I've posted here... but I won't bother.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG