Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Watch Jon Stewart Blast Crossfire - Must Watch

And you're comparing a "News" show to a "Comedy Show", and as Jon said, if that's what they're going for, then by all means, etc... however, they pass themselves off as a "News/Debate" show, and that is bullshit.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

I could debate you that air is bad to breath, does that make it a useful debate? Considering the fact that we HAVE to breath it?

If two "Pundits" are debating about whether or not John Kerry's service record is admirable while Dubya is thinking about wars in Syria, and Iran, does that make it a useful debate? Or is it a sideshow? A distraction?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Stewarts Quotes:

“Why do we have to fight?”

“Here is what I want to tell you guys stop hurting America. Come work with me.”

“You’re part of their (politicos) strategies you’re partisan hacks”

So what he's saying here is that no one should fight or be partisian. When I heard him say that I was like "Okay so how are American's suppose to take there country back from these neo-faciscts, intilligent debates? Protests? Dialogue with the other side? Oh wait, that doesn't work!!"

Also, Gold, I ask you these questions:

1. How is Crossfire not a legitimate news/debate show?

2. Do you want the news to be 24/7 Dubya's war's? They do cover/debate that but they also debate and cover other issues too. The focus can't just be all on one issue.

So if you want to watch TV because it entertains you, then by all means. I choose not to watch it because it does NOT speak the truth. Or if it does, it puts a partisan spin on it, and even then, it's usually a half truth.

For instance... tonight, Tucker Carlson said we couldn't possibly have removed Saddam Hussein without a war, but Saddam Hussein accepted an 11th hour exile. So obviously, if he accepted an 11th hour exile, we could have avoided the war completely, and Saddam Hussein would be gone. Therefore, he completely lied.

AND when he made a blanket statement tonight that people who were there, or people who lost loved ones don't want to hear about bombs in buildings, etc... and I can tell you that there are SEVERAL people directly affected by that day that ARE questioning the official story. Yet, another lie.

How many lies have you seen that you've believed? Do you like being lied to?

I'm done. I'm going to bed. Jon Stewart was right to humiliate the media for what they are doing, which is HURTING this country.

If Professor Steven E. Jones has actual proof that explosives were used in the building, now we may never know about it because he is now a "quack" thanks to your precious media.

Nah, proving Government complicity in 9/11 isn't important for this country... Living the lie only helps this country. It doesn't hurt it. What was I thinking?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    So if you want to watch TV because it entertains you, then by all means. I choose not to watch it because it does NOT speak the truth. Or if it does, it puts a partisan spin on it, and even then, it's usually a half truth.

For instance... tonight, Tucker Carlson said we couldn't possibly have removed Saddam Hussein without a war, but Saddam Hussein accepted an 11th hour exile. So obviously, if he accepted an 11th hour exile, we could have avoided the war completely, and Saddam Hussein would be gone. Therefore, he completely lied.

AND when he made the a blanket statement tonight that people who were there, or people who lost loved ones don't want to hear about bombs in buildings, etc... and I can tell you that there are SEVERAL people directly affected by that day that ARE questioning the official story. Yet, another lie.

How many lies have you seen that you've believed? Do you like being lied to?
    Carlson and other reporters havn't intentionally "lied". They just wern't up to date on real news which they should have been. And pundits are full of spin and sometimes full of shit. That's why there called "pundits". And that's why on many news shows they have 2 pundits on the opposite side debating there points, and letting the people decide. But me, I see through all there bullshit and always get my news from the best souce. Which is of course yourbbsucks.com

Also, Gold, I ask you these questions:

1. How is Crossfire not a legitimate news/debate show?

2. Do you want the news to be 24/7 Dubya's war's? They do cover/debate that but they also debate and cover other issues too. The focus can't just be all on one issue all the time.

911=inside job Guest
    sorry pg, but theyre all liars!!! if we can find the truth then they can too.. dont act like theyre lazy or just dont know....

He's defending them because a part of him doesn't want to give up the television. I say, all or nothing.

You can't have your cake and eat it to.