Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 9/11 Truth In This Month's Hustler Magazine - Pictures Inside

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Hope you enjoyed your video Cassia.

Aug, some of the stuff in that Hustler article kinda opened my eyes to a few things. I never thought much of what exactly hit the WTC, but looking at that close up it definetly looked like something other than a 757. The close up of the WTC fire also looked intersting.

royster Guest

WONDERFUL!!!

OHHHHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!! What a great read! I'm going out tomorrow and buy this!!! Thank you to all who made this possible.
    It is my hope I can announce that my letter sees print tomorrow...there have been no letters to the editor all week (and they don't publish on Sunday).
    Those who ask "What can I do?" may wish to submit letters to their local paper. Certainly mentioning the Hustler article will give us all more bang for the buck.
    Again, a humble salute to each and every Truther.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hustler_Magazine

The current circulation of Hustler Magazine is below 500,000. That's a good amount of exposure.

Flynt also has a left leaning stance on politics.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    Hope you enjoyed your video Cassia.

Aug, some of the stuff in that Hustler article kinda opened my eyes to a few things. I never thought much of what exactly hit the WTC, but looking at that close up it definetly looked like something other than a 757. The close up of the WTC fire also looked intersting.
    Yeah, I'll have to pick one up. I always feel funny buying skin mags. I subscribed to playboy for years, but that was different. I never though the planes that hit the WTC looked like commercial airlines. I just avoid that stuff in here, cause it tends to be counterproductive. There are ALOT of things that I believe about 911 that you'll never hear me voice in here, due to the fact that it is conjecture, and I find it better to stick to facts. Cause when you're wrong about the smallest details, the people hanging on by their fingernails go right for your throat.

royster Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Yeah, I'll have to pick one up. I always feel funny buying skin mags. I subscribed to playboy for years, but that was different. I never though the planes that hit the WTC looked like commercial airlines. I just avoid that stuff in here, cause it tends to be counterproductive. There are ALOT of things that I believe about 911 that you'll never hear me voice in here, due to the fact that it is conjecture, and I find it better to stick to facts. Cause when you're wrong about the smallest details, the people hanging on by their fingernails go right for your throat.
    Yew meen like mizpellings?

AuGmENTor Guest
    Nah, Roy. No one here is THAT petty.

Myra99 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    I never realized Hustler magazine was such a "left" periodical. I kinda knew about Larry Flynt's political views, but I didn't know he used his own publication as an outlet. 9/11 Truth is just one example in this magazine; you should also check out Thom Hartmann, who has an article in this issue, according to the cover. I've skimmed through some of his books, and heard his radio show a couple times; I agree with many of his views....

Great that Thom Hartmann has an article in there too!
    He is one of the brave few Air Americans who allow 9/11 Truth to be discussed on his show (Randi Rhodes being another, and of course Mike Malloy.) He is a walking talking phd in American political history and activism.