Thread: U.S.NEWS SPECIAL REPORT 9/14/01

royster Guest

U.S.NEWS SPECIAL REPORT 9/14/01

I began saving newspaper articles and special publications on September 12, 2001. One such publication I have right here; it is the U.S.News SPECIAL REPORT on the WTC and Pentagon. It is dated September 14, 2001.
    In it are elaborate drawings of the WTC towers, and "exactly" how they alledged to have structurally failed. All the sordid photographs accompany this glossy, full-color magazine.
    I realize that information can be processed very quickly. But in my younger day, I was a printer, and I question how it is that this publication appeared next to the Weekly World News on the morning of September 13, the day I bought it at the grocery check-out stand.
    A curiosity about this publication; there is no credits page. In fact, the only publisher information contained in it is the website www.u.s.news.com , which I went to, and attempted to access the archive. My computer continually locked up, so I abandoned that search.
    As a side note, another publication I saved was from my own, local newspaper, dated September 13 of that year. I held on to it for three years, until the day I decided to mail it along with my monthly letter to the editor, as evidence toward the 9/11 facts I was trying to present. In it was a clear picture of the second plane about to hit the second tower, and clearly visible to all was the curious bulge on the bottom of the aircraft. I am confident that, ever since I sent that to the editor, he is now prone to be sympathetic to my 9/11 presentations; he has never once rejected my letters, and went beyond duty to help me get "9/11: Press For Truth" advertised for the local theater, accross the street from his office. I'm confident he wants to see the Truth Movement prevail; but he's the editor of a newspaper, and his hands are fairly tied.*
    The U.S.News report was suspicious the day I bought it, and it is even more suspicious today. There, in print, is the basic, "official" story. Facts that alledgedly weren't available until days later appear there. And it ends with an article titled; "War, And We Must Win".
    Truth, and we WILL prevail.
    *this is the newspaper that the YBBS will be mentioned in.
    FIN
    Last edited by royster; 01-04-2007 at 12:19 PM. Reason: forgot to add footnote

MrDark71 Guest
    ....and your point is?

royster Guest
    Because I have placed "MrDark71" on my ignore list, I have no way (nor desire) to know what he said. However, I have since sent this magazine to AuGmENTor in New York, and at last communication, he was faxing it to Jon Gold. It is therefore the property of the YBBS.
    Last edited by royster; 01-22-2007 at 08:10 PM. Reason: hi

AuGmENTor Guest
    I have read the articles in that issue. I do find it highly suspicious that they had it all figured out by Friday of that week. I will try to scan the pages and post them right here. Some of it is interesting.

royster Guest
    Thank you. On ALL terrain.